Snooping? For what?

Hello all,

So tomorrow will be 3weeks since my ex and I have broken up. I called it off because she said she was just hanging in there and that she was tired, but she said she was going to stay no matter what.

I told her if you're not happy for whatever reason because I've done my best for her as a boyfriend then we can call it off. Plus it seemed like she was basing our relationship on a promise because last year she broke up with me to pursue a co worker but she ended up crawling back.

Then she states that she didn't know if she wanted be in a relationship. As much as I did not want to call the relationship off, I ended up doing just that. We were together for almost 4years you should know if you want to me be with me. Couple hours after the break up, I found out that she was cheating on me while we were dating with a guy I had my suspicions about. I confronted and she said she was drunk and high and I pushed her to the edge. Apparently I didn't want her like she wanted me. The thing is, just because I did not lust for you 24/7 did not mean I did not want her. I'd be wasting almost four years of my life if that was the case.

I know she's been pursuing this guy and my friends have stated that she's been posting him on her Snapchat and vice versa. On Instagram whenever I post something on my ig story, she will always look at it... always. And we do not follow each other on any social media platform. I don't feel the need to make my profiles private either. I'm not hiding anything.

Why is that? If the tables were turned and she "pushed me to the edge" I wouldn't be worrying about what she's doing. I'll be putting all of my time into the new person ya know?

Superchicken

What's there to say ?.

You know its Kapoot !.

Don't waste any more of your energy pursuing this relationship with her.

Its already toxic, and tainted.

She's shown she's a cheater, and so how can any trust be felt here.

Let someone else deal with her immorality, and find someone new for yourself.

Don't keep looking into her life. Cut it off now, and start to deal with your loss.

Ted.

• Like 2

You will soon see that she is actually doing you the biggest favor. You could have married this nightmare of a woman. So just go NC to help you get over her and get on with your life.

• Like 2

Your ex is a piece of work. Not only is she a cheater, but she's attempting to blame you for her behaviour. You've had a lucky escape. It actually sounds like you were her second best/reserve, based on what happened with her co-worker. I'd put her firmly in your past category. The only good that comes from dating manipulative, dubious people like her is that you learn a hard lesson.

• Like 1

If you don't want her to see your stuff, block her. It's not about you hiding, it's about denying her access to which she is no longer entitled.

• Like 3
Scarlett.O'hara
Why is that? If the tables were turned and she "pushed me to the edge" I wouldn't be worrying about what she's doing. I'll be putting all of my time into the new person ya know?

Why is she doing it? Because she is nosy. She probably views lots of things by people she knows, even if she is no longer in contact with them.

That is what a lot of social media is about, voyeurism. People enjoy having a window into other people's lives, even their exes.

There is nothing meaningful or significant about her viewing your snaps. The only really significant actions that should pay attention to is the fact that she has already pursuing another guy, and cheated on you (having the audacity to blame shift her actions on you, or was it the alcohol or the drugs?). Whatever the excuse, it shows weak character.

If you are still second guessing your decision to dump her, please don't. I can assure you that in time you will look back and realize how smart you were to end things with her when you did.

• Like 2
Space Ritual
I found out that she was cheating on me while we were dating with a guy I had my suspicions about. I confronted and she said she was drunk and high and I pushed her to the edge. Apparently I didn't want her like she wanted me.

And for good reason..she cheated on you and blamed everything but herself for her own choices.

Look, the only thing you have done wrong was take her back in the first place.

But now that can be easily remedied. And you do that by blocking her from all forms of communication with you...email, phone, social media...ALL OF IT.

She made these choices and blew your world up. Why in the hell would you give her the satisfaction of knowing it has affected you?

Seriously, block her and release her to her destiny.

• Like 2

I had the same exact situation with my ex. I caught her cheating and we broke up, I know she was with another guy but she also snooped on my profile a ton.

She ended up breaking up with him and texting me to get back together, apologizing and this and that. We DID end up getting back together and are dating now, she hasnt cheated since then and its been several years, but the relationship isnt really growing much. Theres lots of fights that get brought up from her cheating on me.

For example I'd get mad if she goes out with her friends to a bar and gets drunk, she'll tell me I'm being crazy, but her main excuse for cheating on me years back was because she was drunk. So it always seems like a dark shadow looming over our relationship. I couldn't get myself to marry someone like that, but I am still with her.

So its up to you, I would just play it cool and stop checking who viewed your stuff. Better yet stop posting on social media at all and do something productive.

I would have to disagree with others though on here, if she constantly checks your **** then shes still interested in you and probably wants to get back together. The guy she hooked up with was probably just a fling and usually one night stands rarely develop and hold strong emotions. They just fizzle out the next few days and what she had with you was stronger.. but again not strong enough to stop her from cheating....

• Like 1
  • Author

So last weekend I saw my ex and the dude she cheated on me with at a bar that I usually go to on Saturdays. I saw them and didn't pay them no mind at all. I saw his friends and said hey to them and kept it moving. I noticed about 15-20mins of me being there, her and that guy left. What's funny was that she never went to that bar unless she was with me so I feel like she brought him there just to get a rise out of me(which she didn't) so they left. The next day she txt me saying that she messed up too many times before but this time around (from November 7, 2016-June 17, 2017) she hasn't. She apologized for doing what she did but she continued to blame me for her actions. I did not reply to her.

The next day I posted old pictures of me and friends at this EDM concert we went to. One pic was me dressed up as the edm dj marshmello and these two girls asked me to take a pic with them. My friend took pics on their phone and on his phone. This was back in October and me and my ex were not together at that point. Later that night she saw the post and txt me saying that I was a piece of **** and was saying no wonder I was suspicious of her the whole time because I was doing dirty stuff behind her back. Then she said I deserved all the hurt I was getting and said I always sugar coat stuff.

The thing is, SHE CHEATED ON ME! Lol so how can she get mad at me for posting an old photo of me and two girls that WANTED to take the photo because i looked like the dj. Out of the 4 years us dating, I never cheating on her or anything along those lines. I've been faithful to her since day one. My thing is, she's messing with another guy so why look at my Instagram. I feel like she was trying to look for anything that I did so she can make herself feel better about what she did.

What do you guys think about this? She ended up blocking me on Instagram and possibly my number. I'm just focusing on myself and getting ready to finish college.

**to get an idea of the whole situation, look at my other post*

pheonixrisen
So last weekend I saw my ex and the dude she cheated on me with at a bar that I usually go to on Saturdays. I saw them and didn't pay them no mind at all. I saw his friends and said hey to them and kept it moving. I noticed about 15-20mins of me being there, her and that guy left. What's funny was that she never went to that bar unless she was with me so I feel like she brought him there just to get a rise out of me(which she didn't) so they left. The next day she txt me saying that she messed up too many times before but this time around (from November 7, 2016-June 17, 2017) she hasn't. She apologized for doing what she did but she continued to blame me for her actions. I did not reply to her.

The next day I posted old pictures of me and friends at this EDM concert we went to. One pic was me dressed up as the edm dj marshmello and these two girls asked me to take a pic with them. My friend took pics on their phone and on his phone. This was back in October and me and my ex were not together at that point. Later that night she saw the post and txt me saying that I was a piece of **** and was saying no wonder I was suspicious of her the whole time because I was doing dirty stuff behind her back. Then she said I deserved all the hurt I was getting and said I always sugar coat stuff.

The thing is, SHE CHEATED ON ME! Lol so how can she get mad at me for posting an old photo of me and two girls that WANTED to take the photo because i looked like the dj. Out of the 4 years us dating, I never cheating on her or anything along those lines. I've been faithful to her since day one. My thing is, she's messing with another guy so why look at my Instagram. I feel like she was trying to look for anything that I did so she can make herself feel better about what she did.

What do you guys think about this? She ended up blocking me on Instagram and possibly my number. I'm just focusing on myself and getting ready to finish college.

**to get an idea of the whole situation, look at my other post*

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks unless you plan to forgive her infidelity and take her back .

It's not her business what you posted on yours anymore

So stop dissecting what she thinks .and continue moving forward

Ws usually blame the bs after Dday

The rewrite history to reason and right in their head what they are doing wrong .

Does not matter how and when you wronged her in your relationship ...infidelity /cheating is not the answer and no amount of reasoning makes it right .Period.

• Like 1

I think you should simply block her from contacting you via phone, text, social media, and email. After that, ignore her if you happen to see her in a public place and stop allowing yourself to think about her. She's the past and just somebody that you used to know. Her and her drama have nothing to do with you.

• Like 4
somanymistakes

She feels a little guilty so she's projecting.

It doesn't matter, though. It's better to block her and not listen to anything she says. She wants you to be the bad guy so she can feel better about herself, you will not gain anything by interacting with her.

• Like 1
  • Author
She feels a little guilty so she's projecting.

It doesn't matter, though. It's better to block her and not listen to anything she says. She wants you to be the bad guy so she can feel better about herself, you will not gain anything by interacting with her.

Ever since the break up(June 17, 2017) I haven't spoken to her. Even when she txt me with all that nonsense

whichwayisup

Delete her off your facebook, phone and all other social media and also block her.

Problem solved.

It's easier for her to blame you than blame herself. She's not owning anything and certainly isn't ready to let go of the past.

• Like 1
Superchicken
I had the same exact situation with my ex. I caught her cheating and we broke up, I know she was with another guy but she also snooped on my profile a ton.

She ended up breaking up with him and texting me to get back together, apologizing and this and that. We DID end up getting back together and are dating now, she hasnt cheated since then and its been several years, but the relationship isnt really growing much. Theres lots of fights that get brought up from her cheating on me.

For example I'd get mad if she goes out with her friends to a bar and gets drunk, she'll tell me I'm being crazy, but her main excuse for cheating on me years back was because she was drunk. So it always seems like a dark shadow looming over our relationship. I couldn't get myself to marry someone like that, but I am still with her.

So its up to you, I would just play it cool and stop checking who viewed your stuff. Better yet stop posting on social media at all and do something productive.

I would have to disagree with others though on here, if she constantly checks your **** then shes still interested in you and probably wants to get back together. The guy she hooked up with was probably just a fling and usually one night stands rarely develop and hold strong emotions. They just fizzle out the next few days and what she had with you was stronger.. but again not strong enough to stop her from cheating....

Hi Zivo,

This is the problem with most of us guys (And girls).

You mind goes into overdrive when they go out.

You start to time them, question them when they are a few minutes late..

Phone call they get, and they hang up really quick. etc..

It goes on and on.

Man, I don't know how you could have gone back to her.

I bet she also cheated on the other guy, and got busted.

In any case, you seriously are a better man than me for taking her back.

But then again, I found someone else, and had a normal relationship..

Get me ??????...

Good luck in the future.

Ted.

• Like 1

Dump this girl. She's not worth your time. You sound like a nice young man.

Get out and enjoy your life.

Most of all concentrate on your future and your education. Girls will always be there. Opportunities for college might not.

Poppy.

• Like 2