My ex gf told me she does know when I told her I wanted to work on thing

I was with her for little over a year. I ended things because I had became detached from her. There wasn't any sexual chemistry there at the time with things I was going through personally. I never talked to her about it either just held it in. It's been a little over two months since the break up and I have missed here ever since. The past month though she has been initiating contact through text and it's been nice. Well I ended up telling her that I had feelings for her and that I want to try and work on things and her response was "I don't know". She said that she doesn't really know several times and told me she doesn't know if she wants to put herself back into that situation again. She also said that the way the end of our relationship was made her feel like we were better off as friends...due to the fact I was never romantic with her. Just looking for opinions on her response. Either way I'm glad I got it off my chest cause maybe now if we don't work things out I can officially move on.

Yes she should move on, the chances are you'll do it again for the reasons you mentioned. Better for both of you to part ways...

You fought a lot according to your other post, and were not sexually attracted to her, and there was no romance. What has changed? Perhaps you are mistaking friendship feelings and/or loneliness for wanting to get back together? I would not pursue this any further. Go NC and tell her so, if the feelings persist.

• Author

Yeah maybe you guys are right. She did say maybe we can talk another time so I didn't know what to think of it. Thanks for the response