She contacted me after 2 months of No Contact

My ex broke up with me about 5 month ago, and I asked her to stop contacting me about 2 month ago cause I had the feeling she is playing with me ( I was always trying to get her back and she kept saying she doesn't love me anymore and that she wants to be friends), and she did stop.

However yesterday, after 2 months of no contact, she contacted me about a very stupid reason, she keeps trying to follow me on Instagram and I always decline and she repeats.

She sent me a message of Facebook yesterday asking me why she is not allowed to follow me, should I just ignore her or answer saying " contact me only if you want to reconcile."

I still love her and if there is hope I would want to get her back, but I don't want her to think am waiting on her, so that she can play with me whenever she wants, should I do? :(

Yep... she's definitely playing games. It's the worst.

With only reading what you just wrote, I can't see how you would want this back. Sounds like it will just be more of the same games.

But because you've pulled back she wants to see if she can get you to talk to her. I would be very short and to the point, saying you will meet her for a coffee or something if she would like, but otherwise you are very busy and don't have time for games.

Good luck.