My Girlfriend does not like my family......

Hi,

Hi everybody,

My story is like this. I love my fiance. Recently she found out that she had a tumor and needed major surgery to remove it. I was away for business and rushed to her said as soon as I returned to the city.

She was admitted in the hospital, she had to wait about a week to have the surgery. My dilemma is this....

My family didn't visit her in hospital. I asked them and they said they were busy and didn't have time. They always texted me for updates on her status. I send them the information as they care coming.

Fast forward a bit the surgery was a success and and everything was good and no more sign of the tumor.

Now my fiance doesn't like my family because they didn't visit her. My family are not bad people They got busy. I know they didn't intentionally not visit her. I understand her stance on the topic, they were not their for her.

I love her but when my family tries to communicate with her she wants nothing with them. I grew up having a tight family. Whenever we have a talk about my family we get in arguments.

kyle

How were things between her and your family before this happened? Has she been around your family a lot and did they seem close before this?

• Author

Things were great. She loved my mom. She loved my family.

Now things are unstable. My family is starting to not like her a bit of the way she is acting.

Inside I am a mess. I can not focus at work, can not do anything because I keep thinking about this problem.