Is she trying to hurt me

Me and my ex gf were together for 7 years. Long story short I she became distant in the last few months and made excuse about always working so I trusted her. Then I find out from my mom that she seen her with hickey on her neck a few months back and she didn't tell me cause she wanted my gf to tell me. So I went to her job cause she said she was working and when I got there she wasn't there. So that night I broke up with her. I was really sad about the whole thing and I came to find out she was seeing someone else while still with me. When we talked about it in the days afterward (She called me)She wouldn't admit to having a new boyfriend even though his fp profile pic is him and her. So I went nc with her and she called me a few times a week sometimes 6 to 7 times a day from her number and blocked numbers. The last time I talked to her she still wouldn't admit to anything saying she just don't want us to hate eachouther (As if she had a reason to hate me lol I literally saved this girls life when she was in adrenal crisis) and the convo ended,we haven't talked sence. However she called from a blocked number one day and would not say anything just stood quite,so I hung up,then she called back,then she hung up and when I tried to call her she wouldn't answer. A week after that I had some relationship post on my fb wall and I got a notification saying she likes one of them about love being a commitment not a feeling and a sad emoji with a tear on one about how breakups hurt but losing someone who don't treat you right is a gain yada yada yada (keep in mind were not friends on fb so she lurking),so that got my attention (What I think she is trying to do)and I checked her fb Paige which I normally don't do cause I don't like self torture and am on strict nc and instantly her and her new man's fb profile pic was changed to him and her kissing with a caption of her saying I love you.(it took me a year to say that to her they have only Been together a few months. Also later that night I had an invite to messenger from her all ignored thanks vary much nc. So I guess my questions are is she trying to make me jealous,is she willfully trying to hurt me,is she confused about what she wants or is she just bats $%# crazy,should i keep the door open as I move on and be forgiving of her confusion I do miss her a lot 7 years is hard to turn off. And if she was really over me why is she doing this.

• Like 1

She wants your attention. Probably nothing more.

You need to block her on everything and cut it the pain shopping. It'll just prolong your stay in limbo.

Your mother should have told you about the hickey.

Trust is and should be a deal breaker. Be glad you're rid of this and move on. Nothing and I mean nothing there for you.