Ex and impulsive signals ( IG request)

So today after quite bit of NC and the ex sends a follow request here is the facts

* we both been NC for quite bit like 3 months but solid NC over one month lost count to be honest

* break up kind of bad terms and lost my soul over it but I Grifed the right way

Got sad angry and moved on didn't beg or anything

* we blocked each other everywhere .. however my IG is private so thought there isn't a reason to block

* I have been feeling great and totally moved on .. went to dates .. traveled with a gorgeous date to Paris and just came back and feeling happy and focusing on my life goals and dreams

* My ig been nothing but happy pics of traveling, parties, celebrities meet up and dinners ( I'm a businessman so I get some VIP prevliges)

* nothing about the girl I'm seeing right now on my IG but some pics shows my wineing and dinning with someone romantically

* not one post regarding the break up or my ex quotes I don't do that

Part of me wants to accept and show her I'm happy and moved on so she knows that she couldn't break me as she thought but at the same time I feel it's disrespectful she didn't have the curtesy to mesg .. yes she is blocked but I have But I have too many cellphones besides my personal due to my work and I have lots of ways she can get hold of me and she knows them all. The other thing I don't want to fall in to drama and fights again and open a chapter that I actually closed and moved on from .. at the same time I don't want her to feel I didn't accept because I haven't moved on and I'm scared she will find something ( disclaimer She is bit petty when it comes to theses things)

I really don't know how to think or how to react .. so far I haven't accepted or rejected what you guys think .. ask any questions and I'll answer .. back up story somewhere in this forum you can see the history of threads

Thanks

That chapter is closed so don't go backwards unless you like the drama. Not accepting her request means you have moved on because it shows she is no longer relevant in your life. If you accept her, I reckon you may start making posts just for her to see.. trying to prove something. So I would suggest ignoring it and live your happy life without her.

None of the problems which led to your break up have been discussed, resolved or even thought about. You will be right back where you started.

The ideas of IG & businessman are hard for me to reconcile. IG seems so adolescent to me. So the fact that your EX chose that medium to get in touch is another reason to ignore it.

Very little can come from going backwards in life.

• Author
None of the problems which led to your break up have been discussed, resolved or even thought about. You will be right back where you started.

The ideas of IG & businessman are hard for me to reconcile. IG seems so adolescent to me. So the fact that your EX chose that medium to get in touch is another reason to ignore it.

Very little can come from going backwards in life.

Ok so I ended up declining the request after 2 days

Sad part now I keep thinking of her after I thought I'm done with this phase

I've been good on maintaining the NC. I don't want to break it and ask what the hell she wants. I hate when ppl play games .. like ask talk tell me what you want

Anyway sticking to NC and let's hope it's the end of it

• Like 1