My Ex GF blocked me from everything.

Hello, first of all I want to say sorry for my english, I'm from Belgium.

Me and my (ex) girlfriend were together for a year, we lived 10 months under one roof. We went on holiday, city trips, a lot of fun things, slept every night next to each other, had the best sex ever, we trusted each other, never cheated. One day I got mad at her and pushed her because she was jelling at me argued a lot and I beged her not to do that. After that she left me and went to her parents house. The 5 weeks that came after that we had some contact via Whatsapp and texting. She said everytime I talked to her I loved u and you broke my heart repeately, we met each other in the 5 weeks after we broke up several times, Made some plans on how to let the relationship work if she's coming back from holiday/visiting her familly in america for 6 weeks. We kissed each other, had sex and she told me that she still really loves me and that I have broke her heart. Last week we had an discussion via Whatsapp on something small and stupid. She gets angry and told me now im done with you, then she blocked me from everything, phone, whatsapp, facebook, instagram. I really don't know whats on her mind right now, it's now 2 weeks ago she did this and she's on holiday till mid-January. I definetely know she loves me and care about me but this goes to far for me. I just wanna know what you guys think? Ever been in this position? Help me out plz. Thnx.

Philosoraptor

Sounds like boundaries have been crossed once you laid your hands on her, and she's doing what she needs to do right now to heal.

You need to respect her wishes and leave her be. Focus on yourself and start healing as well.

She may love you still, but that doesn't mean she doesn't fear that things will continue to escalate further physically with continued contact. Leave her be to figure this out, and just work on yourself.

• Author
Sounds like boundaries have been crossed once you laid your hands on her, and she's doing what she needs to do right now to heal.

You need to respect her wishes and leave her be. Focus on yourself and start healing as well.

She may love you still, but that doesn't mean she doesn't fear that things will continue to escalate further physically with continued contact. Leave her be to figure this out, and just work on yourself.

Thanks for the response..

I absolutely will respect her wishes and will leave her alone till she contact me again. I just wanna know if there's a chance she will come back and forgive me. Will time give her the space to miss me? Right now im sure she hates me for 100%. Is this a normal reaction?

Philosoraptor
Thanks for the response..

I absolutely will respect her wishes and will leave her alone till she contact me again. I just wanna know if there's a chance she will come back and forgive me. Will time give her the space to miss me? Right now im sure she hates me for 100%. Is this a normal reaction?

Anything is a possibility, but you'll do yourself nothing but harm by holding onto it. There is also a possibility that a meteor will blow your head off before you finish this sentence. Deal in nothing but facts right now.

Everyone reacts differently. Some are angry, some are completely indifferent. Let her heal her own way and focus on yourself.

Hello, first of all I want to say sorry for my english, I'm from Belgium.

Me and my (ex) girlfriend were together for a year, we lived 10 months under one roof. We went on holiday, city trips, a lot of fun things, slept every night next to each other, had the best sex ever, we trusted each other, never cheated. One day I got mad at her and pushed her because she was jelling at me argued a lot and I beged her not to do that. After that she left me and went to her parents house. The 5 weeks that came after that we had some contact via Whatsapp and texting. She said everytime I talked to her I loved u and you broke my heart repeately, we met each other in the 5 weeks after we broke up several times, Made some plans on how to let the relationship work if she's coming back from holiday/visiting her familly in america for 6 weeks. We kissed each other, had sex and she told me that she still really loves me and that I have broke her heart. Last week we had an discussion via Whatsapp on something small and stupid. She gets angry and told me now im done with you, then she blocked me from everything, phone, whatsapp, facebook, instagram. I really don't know whats on her mind right now, it's now 2 weeks ago she did this and she's on holiday till mid-January. I definetely know she loves me and care about me but this goes to far for me. I just wanna know what you guys think? Ever been in this position? Help me out plz. Thnx.

Yep. It's called going No Contact. No contact is a tool for people to allow themselves to move on from a broken relationship. It's about not exposing oneself to being triggered by emotions in order to move forward with their lives. You basically erase reminders on all communication venues. It's a very common and healthy way to deal with a break up. It's not about spite or hurting the other person. They do it for themselves.

• Like 1

I am sorry you are having a hard time with the break up. It sounds like she is trying to move on and by doing that she needs some space and no contact. The end of a relationship can be a difficult thing to process and everyone heals differently. Perhaps this will be a good time for you to take some time for yourself and heal as well. Hang in there, take it one day at a time and focus on yourself and rebuilding self confidence and independence.

• Author
I am sorry you are having a hard time with the break up. It sounds like she is trying to move on and by doing that she needs some space and no contact. The end of a relationship can be a difficult thing to process and everyone heals differently. Perhaps this will be a good time for you to take some time for yourself and heal as well. Hang in there, take it one day at a time and focus on yourself and rebuilding self confidence and independence.

Thanks for your support!

I am trying hard to move on and work on my self confidence..

But there are moments i'm just hoping in time she will come back and give our relationship a second chance. I just have to be realistic and move forward..

You crossed a boundary by putting your hands on her. For many people, that's something they don't and cannot get past. It may have been an isolated incident, but that's all it takes to shatter the trust.

You have to carry on now with this painful lesson, accepting that she may not be back. I can tell you that if she were the one visiting the forum and telling this same story, everyone would be advising her to be completely done with you.

• Like 2
Thanks for your support!

I am trying hard to move on and work on my self confidence..

But there are moments i'm just hoping in time she will come back and give our relationship a second chance. I just have to be realistic and move forward..

I know it is hard, just try not to think about her as much, and take it one day at a time. Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do that you can participate more in now? Any friends that are around that you can go spend some time with? I find occupying my time with fun stuff is the best way to move on when I am hurting.

• Like 1

Forget this one. I know everybody else ignored this, but you said you begged her to stop yelling at you and she didn't.

She has no regard for you. If you're prone to giving a physical response when someone keeps pushing your buttons, even after you've asked them to stop, it's just a matter of time before you hit her, and she is either clueless about, or is very willing to push you beyond your limits.

Do both of you a favor, and find someone who is not so emotional that they can't stop yelling at you when you ask. You know you hate that, and now that you've seen it, you'll see it more and more. Her secret is out, and now you have a reason not to like her as much as you thought you did.

Let some other poor sap take her abuse.

• Like 1
  • Author
I know it is hard, just try not to think about her as much, and take it one day at a time. Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do that you can participate more in now? Any friends that are around that you can go spend some time with? I find occupying my time with fun stuff is the best way to move on when I am hurting.

I'm trying hard.. keeping busy and not to think about her.

Just hoping time and space will change her mind and give it a second shot..

• Author
Forget this one. I know everybody else ignored this, but you said you begged her to stop yelling at you and she didn't.

She has no regard for you. If you're prone to giving a physical response when someone keeps pushing your buttons, even after you've asked them to stop, it's just a matter of time before you hit her, and she is either clueless about, or is very willing to push you beyond your limits.

Do both of you a favor, and find someone who is not so emotional that they can't stop yelling at you when you ask. You know you hate that, and now that you've seen it, you'll see it more and more. Her secret is out, and now you have a reason not to like her as much as you thought you did.

Let some other poor sap take her abuse.

Thanks for your advice!

It's now 3 weeks ago she 'deleted' me from her life.

I did a lot, went to concerts, a lot of new things, felt good.

But it doesnt matter what I do or where i am she's still on my mind.

Just don't understand how she can be that cold and pretend i've never excisted.