My ex gf left me for her ex bf

my ex broke up with her ex as she wasnt getting the freedom to do what she always wanted to. he would stop her from going out to the gym, for a swim late night parties and it was all because he was scared of loosing her or maybe because she would get along with someone very easily. He wasnt willing to let go her but as things werent going well between them she broke up.

He tried to get her back but she was very adamant and refused to do the same. After a few months as we were only friends we became good friends and finally fell in love. we dated for around 8 months and after a period of 5 months she felt like breaking up with me too without any reason or as she says family pressure but we didnt and carried on for a few more months but it wasnt the same after that my love towards started to deteriotate as i couldnt trust her the same way as before she would talk to him behind my back.

At times when her ex would call she would pick the phone only when i forced her to because i knew once im gone she would anyways, so i thought its better if she talks infront of me. inspite of me not liking all this she didnt stop it. with time i stopped feeling for her and decided to finish this as we were fighting a lot. while she was with me she would flirt around with other guys behind my back but if i even spoke to any girl in my college she would take her anger out on me. i couldnt understand her mentality even though we had been together for a while. there were trust issues involved which led to all this, i started keeping a watch on her very closely on what she did and whether shes loyal to me because i was scared of loosing her. She knew that i wouldnt do anything so she was carefree about the situation ahead of her. A couple of months ago we decided to end things as i didnt find it worth investing time on a person who was only with and took me as a person to cry on when crisis hit.

Before we broke up she tried messaging her ex his family members and was trying to create a scene because she too could sense that i was about to give this news. so i finally went up to her to break up but in good terms but i didnt see what was coming. after a couple of days she started messaging her ex so frequently and calling her as if she was her current gf. he too never trusted her completely but as he too was with her for a 3-4 years he got convinced by her style and finally got back with her. i tried reaching her she wouldnt answer my calls even after reading to my messages wouldnt revert to me. it was nothing but sheer ignorance from her side as what she had done an year ago to her ex when she was getting close to me. He too dated a girl for a while and he did tell her but my ex never admitted that she dated me. she got a upperhand and took advantage of it and is now very sweet infront of everyone of his family.

I felt like sharing things with her but she was so busy getting back to her that she ignored me all the while and only when he would fight with her she would call me for help. its been close to a couple of months when i last saw her and spoke to her. i feel shes over me but im not completely over her. at times i feel like taking my frustration out on the phone by calling but then i stop as i see it leading no where. Should i try calling her or should i let go of my life? This being my first love and a close friend i feel like getting her back in my life. I often feel my life has come to a halt because of someone. shes enjoying her life partying, working and now with her and i'm cribbing about it.

please help me.

thank you for reading.

• Author
Sorry to say she is your EX. You need to forget about her and move on.

Do you think i should give it a try reaching her after 2 months of Nc.

And return to all the fighting and trust issues?

Ending this relationship was the right decision for you. Hang I there till the worst of the pain passes and then you'll be free of her and the drama of her ex.

ExpatInItaly

Absolutely not.

Why would you want to go back to something that didn't work at all the first time?

And she probably won't respond anyway. Her heart is with someone else.

• Like 1
  • Author

I keep stalking her on social media. I'm an introvert so I'm very scared if I would find someone else. Inspite of holding back I just can't resist to look her on social platforms as she was my first love. Can u plz help on how to not be scared of failure?

I keep stalking her on social media. I'm an introvert so I'm very scared if I would find someone else. Inspite of holding back I just can't resist to look her on social platforms as she was my first love. Can u plz help on how to not be scared of failure?

Attempting something but experiencing a few setbacks is not failing. It's actually part of growing and learning.

True failure is giving up and not attempting anything in life.

• Author

She doesn't revert to me but when her ex used to call I always left it to her and let her decide. She would often tell me what they spoke if I wasn't around. I was there through her worst times but when I need her now she's not there. I feel like telling her about the way she felt when her friends boycotted her and she was alone maybe then she relates to it. Do u think it's right?

• Author

But is there a possibility that she might come back again to me? I feel her ex accepted because no one knew about us as it was very hidden. Even though her ex doubted her when she wanted to go back to him, he accepted her as she too fell for her but I feel so lonely after knowing all this and gradually after all this she tried to ignore me and then when I blocked her from social media she didn't like it, but when I told her that u blocked me from ur life she couldn't say much and kept fighting as if she wanted to be away from me. I wonder how can someone treat the other when they did so much to them. I only left because her ex is my close friend too and he wouldn't have liked if I did something. I thought for my happiness and I can't take someone else's happiness to get where I want to. But when I asked her to be friends she had different options. She kicked me out.

What should I do next?

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • Author

so i got back with my ex after she dumped me. she texted me back sayong that she felt bad for whatever happened. during the time she broke up with me to the time she was back with her, she tried to get him back. initially

HumanMachine

If you have to ‘force’ a girl to answer the phone it’s time to walk away.

my ex broke up with her ex as she wasnt getting the freedom to do what she always wanted to. he would stop her from going out to the gym, for a swim late night parties and it was all because he was scared of loosing her or maybe because she would get along with someone very easily. He wasnt willing to let go her but as things werent going well between them she broke up.

He tried to get her back but she was very adamant and refused to do the same. After a few months as we were only friends we became good friends and finally fell in love. we dated for around 8 months and after a period of 5 months she felt like breaking up with me too without any reason or as she says family pressure but we didnt and carried on for a few more months but it wasnt the same after that my love towards started to deteriotate as i couldnt trust her the same way as before she would talk to him behind my back.

At times when her ex would call she would pick the phone only when i forced her to because i knew once im gone she would anyways, so i thought its better if she talks infront of me. inspite of me not liking all this she didnt stop it. with time i stopped feeling for her and decided to finish this as we were fighting a lot. while she was with me she would flirt around with other guys behind my back but if i even spoke to any girl in my college she would take her anger out on me. i couldnt understand her mentality even though we had been together for a while. there were trust issues involved which led to all this, i started keeping a watch on her very closely on what she did and whether shes loyal to me because i was scared of loosing her. She knew that i wouldnt do anything so she was carefree about the situation ahead of her. A couple of months ago we decided to end things as i didnt find it worth investing time on a person who was only with and took me as a person to cry on when crisis hit.

Before we broke up she tried messaging her ex his family members and was trying to create a scene because she too could sense that i was about to give this news. so i finally went up to her to break up but in good terms but i didnt see what was coming. after a couple of days she started messaging her ex so frequently and calling her as if she was her current gf. he too never trusted her completely but as he too was with her for a 3-4 years he got convinced by her style and finally got back with her. i tried reaching her she wouldnt answer my calls even after reading to my messages wouldnt revert to me. it was nothing but sheer ignorance from her side as what she had done an year ago to her ex when she was getting close to me. He too dated a girl for a while and he did tell her but my ex never admitted that she dated me. she got a upperhand and took advantage of it and is now very sweet infront of everyone of his family.

I felt like sharing things with her but she was so busy getting back to her that she ignored me all the while and only when he would fight with her she would call me for help. its been close to a couple of months when i last saw her and spoke to her. i feel shes over me but im not completely over her. at times i feel like taking my frustration out on the phone by calling but then i stop as i see it leading no where. Should i try calling her or should i let go of my life? This being my first love and a close friend i feel like getting her back in my life. I often feel my life has come to a halt because of someone. shes enjoying her life partying, working and now with her and i'm cribbing about it.

please help me.

thank you for reading.

Hey OP,

Don't contact her. She's still the same person with the same problems that frustrated you to the point where you were forced into ending it. People don't change in a few months so going back to her will only lead you to the same result. If she was serious about being with you, not many things would have affected her love.

Right now, you need to see that there are people out there that make you smile and cared for. Join activities that you love and that are group oriented so that you can meet new people. When you find people who share in your interests and goals, you'll start to see that there is a life beyond her with people better than her.

Again, don't call her. Don't get in touch with her. Leave her in the past where she belongs.

- Beach

Edited by Beachead
CantTakeMySmile
Hey OP,

Don't contact her. She's still the same person with the same problems that frustrated you to the point where you were forced into ending it. People don't change in a few months so going back to her will only lead you to the same result. If she was serious about being with you, not many things would have affected her love.

Right now, you need to see that there are people out there that make you smile and cared for. Join activities that you love and that are group oriented so that you can meet new people. When you find people who share in your interests and goals, you'll start to see that there is a life beyond her with people better than her.

Again, don't call her. Don't get in touch with her. Leave her in the past where she belongs.

- Beach

Wait, I thought that they broke up two years ago then they just got back together?

Wait, I thought that they broke up two years ago then they just got back together?

You're right. I missed the dates of those posts. My bad. Disregard my advice

- Beach