Need Help with ex that i love so dearly

My girlfriend and I of almost 2 years broke up over a month ago. I was just like the other guy in the posting, I used to treat girls like crap also but when I found her. I was thinking that I found "the one". I was really into her, I was willing to do anything for her. I never loved anyone like I loved her before. We were so into each other but then it was like our relationship took a turn for the worse. I moved to the other side of town which was far from where she lived. She even cheated on me and I was still there. I never went anywhere or cheated on her. I can actually say that I really treated her well. But it was like she was spending no time with me anymore, she would treat me very badly. She would have this bad attitude towards me. I really didnt deserve how she treated me. But I loved her so much and I still do. She broke up with me because she said that she is trying to graduate from college and get a car so she is working 2 jobs and she said that she cant do that if she is with me because I would complain about us not spending time together. I really want her back because she was the love of my life and we are hanging out on Valentines Day but I really dont know where to go from here. She told me that she still loves me and she still calls me and freaks out when im not answering my phone and she still questions me like we are together like "why you didn't answer the phone?" or "why were you not answering the phone at work" She told me that she still have feelings for me but she doesnt want to be with me "right now" I dont know what to do help!!!!!

Hi

I'm sorry you feel so bad at the moment, I know it hurts like h*ll.

It sounds like you are really beating yourself up about this. From what you say, even though you treated her well, it doesn't sound like she was treating you the same way.

If she doesn't want to be with you then she shouldn't continue to ring you up and keep you hanging on a string. That isn't doing either of you any good (especially you). If she doesn't want to be with you, then unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it, apart from just back off, accept and move on. I know it is hard though.

You don't really want to be with someone who treats you badly anyway, do you? Someone who loves you wouldn't treat you this way.

Take care

guinne