update and truth about "time to think after 7.5 years"

for those interested heres the original

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=49715

ok, this is more to vent and talk about it more than anything else, so please bear with me.

Truth of the matter is, I left the relationship because she came home one night wasted and I knew she had cheated on me. She kissed her 60 year old professor. she is 25. She claimed it was because she was so confused.

I tried to stay there and work it out with her, but she continued hanging out with him on a personal level, drinking wine at his house, walking the dog kind of stuff. The threshold was when she came home with her cheeks all red, sort of post coital if you will..and i knew she hooked up with him.

Well it has been a few months since we split, and she is pursuing a relationship with this jerkoff, sexual predator proff. He is known to sleep with his students. I have tried unsuccesfully to make her see what he was up to, and she couldnt. NOw that he got her in bed, he is trying to end the relationship for fear of losing his job.

For me my closure with the relationship was when i found out he was sleeping in our bed, using our washer and dryer and drinking out of my martini glasses.

As I said this is more venting than anything....I still love her yes, but could NEVER get back with her, I have lost all respect for her.

the thought of a girl my age (I am 26) hooking up with a 60 year old dude is disgusting...and it being her prof is even worse.

Good to hear how you feel about this. It is a pretty sick situation.