32 days later I'm now feeling heart broken 😢💔

Hey y'all I am new to the site I was feeling so upset and had no one to really talk to N i ran across this forum. I'm 33 and my ex is 38

Me and my ex fiance were together over 4 yrs engaged 2 . The first year we were dating I was diagnosed with cancer and he was there every moment by my side. Have two children from a previous relationship. He them welcomed with open arms.

Because I was sick and unable to work he financially helped me out with bills and taking care of the kids. Tords the end of 2012 I was in remission and he and I made our relationship official.

His family welcomed me and my children with open arms. I was so in love with him he was always there for me we had the best conversations he made me laugh and smile treated me like a queen always told me how beautiful I was. And how happy I made him and how good I made him feel.* We always had fun together.

I felt like God had sent me the one made for me.* I never had the connection and felt the love I felt with him. Felt truly happy.

In the end of 2013 my cancer came back and again he was there by my side we didn't live together he lived a hour away drove to be with me every day after work just about. After I beat the cancer and got in remission for the second time I was told I had to have a bone marrow transplant that's when we decided the go ahead and get our place together so my kids and I moved near his job and that hospital I was getting treatments.

Everything went alright when I was in the hospital for 30 days he was there to visit me every day. then He went home to cook for the kids and everything.

A while after I got out the hospital I started to notice he was moody this was a couple of months after living together.

Just the smallest things would really upset him like if somebody forgot to put the dish in the dishwasher or left a towel on the floor. They would literally grow cold and shut me out for almost an entire day over trivial stuff. I wasn't used to that kind of rejection and especially for somebody that one minute was all lovey dovey and is me telling me how happy I made them to grow cold over the smallest things.

Eventually things will blow over and we would talk and I would think things would be good but eventually he get all upset over something trivial again it was like he was trying to find reasons to be an a*s*h@!# sometimes. I know I'm not a perfect person and I make mistakes and I tried to run that to him that I wasn't so quick to point out all his flaws and his mistakes but he was very quick to point out mine it was just messed up.

I didn't want to break up over small things

but he would actually threaten to leave me over the smallest things and I mostly was torn apart because I just couldn't understand what I was doing wrong or why it was that big of a deal I forgot to turn the light off.

Again time would go by things would be okay we were seemingly happy but then again the little small s*** will bother him.

I was finally getting well enough to work again my ex had* been supporting me and my kids and I wanted to pull my own weight again.

A couple months after I started work again with the mood swings he started by then I just learned to deal with with it like a men deal with women with PMS. He was a wonderful guy 95% of the time so I let it pass.

Since I've been back to work he had left a day or two on and off over trivial BS. But we always work things out. About a month ago I picked him up from his job I thought everything was all good between us .

we'd been happily texting all day. But he was* really angry he said I have spent too much money tthat day he checked our bank account and saw that I spent $50 so we are arguing about why and after that he went on about some other things all of sudden he was unhappy about that I was doing he started belittling me calling me names basically saying if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have nothing and the kids would not have nothing I wouldn't be alive. etc etc

I had reached my breaking point and I went off on him verbally all this time I was driving and I accelerated past our apartment things then got physical.

I know this is a long post and I'm not going to go on and on so I'm going to some things up from here.

An oncoming car stopped and* saw us fighting called 911 at that point I was pulled on the shoulder. My ex ran off to his apartment and left me in the car I pulled into a church parking lot waiting for the police to come.

After all that I guess he moved in with his mom we went with contact for the first 4 weeks

I work with his sister, his mother and his aunt so it's like a constant reminder him.* every day for the first 30 days

i fought my emotions not to get soft hearted and think about the good times and want him back. I was being strong.

But these last two days I've had this overwhelming feeling come over me my heart is saying that we can work it out not to waste all the good times and everything we've been through together.

So I brought myself today to text him ask him if he was willing to talk. We ended up talking a little over an hour we both apologized for our wrong doings so we're on speaking terms and made plans to see each other soon what does taking things one step at a time not planning to jump back into living together Etc

he told me not to say anything to his family about us talking in to see how things go. something did not sit well with me about that.

so I log on onto Facebook.... on his page I see he's in a relationship since like nine days ago with somebody with the same first name as mine!!! I see that they've been dating for at least a couple weeks they took pictures together already say

they love each other.

he's basically saying all those things to her and cutesy talk he always did with me.

I've been crying on and off for hours feeling like I never meant s*** to him how could* he move on so fast????? Replace me �� Love so fast? Pick someone with the same name as me?? Im so freaking hurt :-(

Edited by NillaMami
correcting mis spellings and typos