Break Up (want to know if i should try to reconcile or give her space)

I was dumped by my girlfriend of 3 yrs (Gemini Female / Pisces Male), we were friends for 2 yrs prior to being in a relationship. i knew we were having problems but i never knew we would be breaking up. she says she cant take my family but my family never says anything bad about her she just has a different personality then them, but she has the worst thing to say about them to everyone.i feel like its something more then what she says it is but i dont want to disregard her feelings. when she broke up with me she said she wanted my friendship but she was not attracted to me to be in a relationship. i miss her dearly, i really want to work it out with her we've been in contact since the breakup and had 1 very bad in person meeting and 3 positive in person interactions. she tells me i should move on but says things like time heals all wounds regarding our relationship. she and I both broke the NC rule for various reasons and she still wants to talk to me but says it weird. she is moving to SC to take care of her sick mother but my job and support system is in NY. i wasnt ready to make the move financially, should i pursue her and show her i am the only guy she'll ever need or should i just move on let go.

Strength in Healing

You can try to reconcile all you want, but all you'll get back is pain. If she wants to be with you, she will contact you.

The first step towards healing is understanding and believing that you truly don't have power over this. The ball is in her court.

You can focus on yourself and grow and become stronger, or you can sulk and start walking backwards because you're fixated on what's behind you.

Edited by Strength in Healing