Why does she Keep doing this to me?!?!

Ok so I'll try not to make this too long. Me and my ex GF broke up in November 2013. We were together for exactly a year and she was very distant towards the end. I actually think she was cheating because she was pregnant 3 weeks later. THEN had the balls to ask me for money for an abortion. Knew it wasn't mines because we had sex only twice in the relationship. That was very emasculating for me also because we never had sex but went back to her ex and got knocked up quickly which dug the knife even deeper. I know I wasn't as hung as him but why would she stay if she wasn't interested sexually? She was given multiple outs by me numerous times. Anyhow thats not why I'm here.

Last year she contacted me twice. 1 time in march and the other time in December. The 1st time she contacted me I guess her bf was cheating and she was telling me how bad she felt about the breakup etc. We lost contact after that. The next time was in December. We were texting and she brought up the fact that she think we should get back together etc. I was hesitant and told her that wouldn't work since she's still in love with someone else. She said she would never go back to him, he broke her phone and maxed out her credit cards and I believe she said he even hit her once not sure but believe me, this guy is a scumbag and thats not the jealousy talking, your reading it yourself all from her mouth.

So I thought I'd take it slow and go out with her. The day before we was supposed to meet up, she called me early in the morning saying that I was calling her from a fake number blowing up her phone etc. and to never talk to her again. I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. I got pissed off and did the wrong thing and blew up her phone because I wanted to defend myself because I knew something was up. Why would she blame me for something like this? Its not even in my character. I told a friend of mine to look at her instagram and sure enough she was posing in a new photo with her boyfriend. I WAS LIVID!! I sent her a messaging stating that if she changed her mind about us she should of just said that instead of making up some lame excuse blaming me for something I didn't do and I know she lied on me just to have a reason to go back to her bf. I went no contact after that up until recently 10 months later when she contacted me on fb.

She messaged me and I ignored that and her friend request. she dropped her number in my inbox and I didn't respond until the next day. I sent her a text and she was just trying to see what I've been up to etc. I was wondering why she was contacting me so I went to instagram to see that her and her bf were no longer together. I had the a-ha moment that she's only talking to me now because he's out of the picture. I think he keeps a tight leash on her. Anyway she asked me out to a haunted house because she have been wanting to go. I wasn't doing anything so agreed to it. Like history repeating itself I get a call from her the day before. I let it go to voicemail and called back later. Her Boyfriend picks up the phone telling me he's going to kick my ass if I don't stay away from his girlfriend. So I'm assuming they worked it out AGAIN. This PISSED me off. I just wanted to find this guy and beat the crap out of him.

She reached out to ME!!! WTF does he mean stay away!!?? I was so pissed. I sent her an angry text about the situation telling her to stay away from me. I don't get why she does this. And if your with someone that does theses things to you, and you've broken up more times in 1 year than most people do in a lifetime? Shouldn't that be a sign for her if they can never stay a couple for more than a year why breaking up? And why do she reach out to me, with intentions or signs of wanting to be with me then pull back and go back to this loser? I really don't get it. The worst part is she moved in with him in a new apartment so she's basically stuck. No one in her family likes this guy and he's never at any of the family functions from what I see on fb like I was. I just don't get it. Why do she keep doing this to me? Whats worse is she's the hottest gf I ever had and I doubt that I'd ever find someone to top it. My confidence is very low, especially since I think I'm under endowed in the peen area along with being born with hypospadias so it makes my pns look a little different at the top. It has killed my confidence after being with her. She withdrew sex from me, then cheats on me and go back with her ex which she was so amazed by his size. Its soul crushing. Might I add I've been single since this breakup in 2013. And this isn't a very young girl, she's 27 and I'm 28. Her BF is 24 which makes matters worse. Any advice would help. I'm lost. Thanks.:(

All your drama troubles stem from the fact that you respond to this girl and go check up on her. All of them.

Stop doing that. Block her number, emails go to trash, block, block, block. If she somehow gets through, hang up the moment your recognize her voice.

I don't know what you to say about your physical problem, other than to believe that maybe there are surgical alternatives? But I think the urgent problem is to get this girl out of your head.

She keeps doing that to you because you allow it. You participate in it.

You're her spare tire. She uses you when something else in her life goes flat. She goes to her trusty spare time because she knows you'll be there. Ready and willing to be used and abused.

What should you do about it? Stop being her spare tire. Cut her off. For good. For life.

This woman does not love you. She does not respect you. In my opinion, what she's doing to you is quite cruel. But, you keep taking it. So she keeps jerking you around.

If you want to stop it ... then STOP IT! No communication with her at all.

She can't keep doing it if you stop participating in it. You can end this immature drama if you block her and cease all contact.

You're nearly 30. It's really time to step away from this.