help advice needed he dumped me out the blue

need advice for 2 yrs i have turned this guy down cos i thought he wasnt my type!

i then got to know him started seeing him and fell in love.

its only a yr that he split up from a 17yr relationship and his children dont know about me

i met his parents he met mine everything was going great the his 17yr old pregnant daughter turned up on his doorstep and he put things on hold sed she needed 110%

a week later everything was ok then on sun he told me he loved me but wanted to take things slowly so we didnt mess up!! then mon he rung concerned cos i been in hospital he had had trouble with his daughter sed he wood tell me next time he seen me tues it was a yr to the day he split up then out of the blue wed morn he text me sed its ended he cant do relationships told me on the phone last nite he still loved me i havent done anything wrong sorry he hurt me can anyone give me a honest opinion my head is spinning

Honestly it sounds like he is trying to put a lot into his daughter at this time... and I could be wrong here... but I wonder what his relationship had been like with her previously.. you said she "turned up on his doorstep" which would lead me to believe... he hadn't been a part of her life for awhile... ?

Now here she is needing him... and maybe he has some guilt for not being there for her for awhile...

I don't know if that's the case here... but it is MY opinion that when a parent can and will turn thier back on thier kiddo's... you better know they can do it to you without hesitation.

• Author

she never really bothered with himin the last yr from what i can gather very rarely went out with him and his other children i told him i wood b there 4 him no matter what i understand the situation and he sed we wouldnt finish over it. i cant understand how he can say he loved me say he has never felt like this b4 about anyone ever never been so happy.hes liked me for soo long then we finally get together and this happens how can he hurt me like this he wont answer my calls or reply to my texts???

Originally posted by shazza26

she never really bothered with himin the last yr from what i can gather very rarely went out with him and his other children i told him i wood b there 4 him no matter what i understand the situation and he sed we wouldnt finish over it. i cant understand how he can say he loved me say he has never felt like this b4 about anyone ever never been so happy.hes liked me for soo long then we finally get together and this happens how can he hurt me like this he wont answer my calls or reply to my texts???

This isn't going to be what you want to hear... but here's the deal-e-o...

STOP calling him, STOP texting him.

He liked you for so long... good to go and all okay... but then he finally "Get's you" and now what...

Seems to me he liked the chase far more than he likes/liked the person...

Also... remember when YOU weren't all about HIM? Ain't it funny how he couldn't get enough of you then... but now that you won't stop calling him, he can't be bothered?

IF you want to continue playing this game with him... all you. However going about it the way you are right now isn't going to bring you anything but down.

• Author

i understand he has to give his daughter everything its not just me he has cut off he wont speak to his mates eitherhe was upset onthe phone last nite cos he had hurt me i just dont know which way to turn his mobile is off all day cos he wont tell his daughter he has got one cos she gives the number to hhis ex i just cant work him out

i understand he has to give his daughter everything its not just me he has cut off he wont speak to his mates eitherhe was upset onthe phone last nite cos he had hurt me i just dont know which way to turn his mobile is off all day cos he wont tell his daughter he has got one cos she gives the number to hhis ex i just cant work him out

I can't make this any more clear....

LEAVE HIM ALONE.

It's disrespectul and just rudeass of him to not return your calls... when you love someone you don't treat them that way...

It doesn't matter what he said, or what he's ever said... it's what he does and what he is showing you in his actions...

• Author

thanks ill take ur advice i wont bother him again how come wen u break up with some1 though u always think its ur fault thinking what if? i truly know i did nothing to deserve this especially him doing it by text even he agreed he just couldnt face talking to me it was his cowardly way out!!! i just want to know how i can stop feeling so used and useless i feel everyone of his friends(who were my mates too welll b4 i got with him) r just laughing at me!!!

thanks ill take ur advice i wont bother him again how come wen u break up with some1 though u always think its ur fault thinking what if? i truly know i did nothing to deserve this especially him doing it by text even he agreed he just couldnt face talking to me it was his cowardly way out!!! i just want to know how i can stop feeling so used and useless i feel everyone of his friends(who were my mates too welll b4 i got with him) r just laughing at me!!!

Breaking up always sucks... rejection and being ignored sucks even more...

Why do you feel it's your fault... because you're feeling rejected and ignored.

How can YOU now STOP feeling used and useless... YOU can take the control back in your own life and leave him alone... don't continue to set yourself up to feel badly here... everytime this assclown doesn't return your phone calls or text it makes you feel MORE rejected.

The best way for you to feel better is to stop making this about him.

• Author

yea i know but its hard ive suffered from depression 4a number of yars and the past 2 mths its hit me badly and he knows all this thats y im finding it even harder to pick my self up