MSN or NOT? Block him too or what?

SilentPrayer

Long story Short!

I talk to my ex on msn. Everytime we talk its as if he could care less of what I think and say. I have 2 msn accounts. I am blocked on one and not the other. I am almost scared to ask why one and not just both...or why does he block me at all?

I am scared because if I piss him off and he doesnt want to talk to me. I couldnt bare with not knowing hes there on msn. He did it to me once. He moved and we dont have much contact besides that.

This seems all immature. I know, this seems like something a little teenager would be worried about.

But this bothers me, he doesnt call me...I call him...I innitiate the convo on msn..not him.

I have slept with him recentley and now....its as if thats all he wanted..and now hes gone.

AM I TRIPPING...takeing things to seriously....Do I need to take a step back and breath?

I dont know...lol....I guess I over react...sighs

Point is...I love this fool...hes miles away working his ass off (hes a mechanical engineer). I want him back, I am holding on with any way I can to him. I dont feel like his hand is gripped around mine to make sure I am with him though.

What should I say to him?[font=courier new][/font][color=orange][/color][color=red][/color]

Sounds like your having a real hard time there. I broke up with my x only four days ago. Yes Im a dumper but he's been acting kinda strange for a while now. He said he wasnt sure if loved me. believe you me girl I saved myself there and then and thought there is no way i am going to let him mess me about.

I live in australia and he in london. we were engaged. He came out to oz only 4 weeks ago to help us move into our new house. He even signed the lease on the place. How confusing do you think I feel.

I only just signed up to this LS site today. And it's a great help especially when your feeling lost and sooo very lonely. Yeah we all got friends and family but they dont get it.

Thank god for this site. I've been numb crying the whole thing. It's really frustrating.

Theres a guy on this site whos written a great post called NO CONTACT. He should be writing a book. Check it out.

I said this to a few people already. Just tell him how you feel honestly and in the nicest possible way. If he needs the space to figure what he wants then let him do that. He will respect you more in the long run.

Men just don't like chicks that run after them..

Become the strong independent girl you were when you first met. This is why he loved you in the beginning. More importantly do it for yourself.

ITs incredibly hard for me to say this cause i'm hurting too. And i cant jump in my car or nothing to look him in the face and get the response i so desperately need.

Live your life for you. If he loves you he will return and tell you. Dont be his door mat.

Be kind to yourself ok. I'll be cruising this site for a while yet i think. It's a great place to try and rationalise what you want. It also helps with the no contact.

good luck

• Author
SilentPrayer

Our song is Patience by G'N'R.

I never select that song to listen to. I never do cause my stomach gets tense and I gett all nervious thinking of him

He makes me feel like a teenager again, I hate this feelind of doubt.

I just sent him a message of a song I love and that makes me think of him

RUn by snow patrol

and then next thing you know Patience comes on (on my Mp3)

is it a sign..?

:rolleyes:

He's just going to continue losing respect for you the more you keep contacting him and "holding on to him" when he has made it clear he's not interested and wants to be free from you. ..Your daily communications & whether you feel wanted speak MUCH louder than sex. We're talking about a guy here, right? ;) Don't let him use you.

I have a theory that he blocked you on only one of your msn names because he wanted you to know that he blocked you so you could take it as a hint that he doesn't enjoy talking to you so much anymore. He probably knows that if he just out and out blocked you you would email him, call him, etc and he wouldn't put forth the same message.

So yeah, hun - take about 20 steps back and breathe for a long, long time.

LucreziaBorgia

Based on what you wrote, I can't see a single indication that he is returning your feelings:

1. he is unresponsive when you chat

2. he has you blocked on one of his accounts

3. he doesn't call you

4. he doesn't initiate conversations with you on chat

5. he had sex with you and then gave you the cold shoulder

I don't know how much more clear he needs to be, really. You can contact him and let him know that you are not going to talk to him anymore (see The Lost Guide to No Contact ), because you can't bear to be put through this.

I hate to say it, but based on his behavior - the NC is more for your sake so you can begin to get over this guy.

• Author
SilentPrayer

Thanks everyone:)

I have taken your advice. I was just on msn...I told him about the song I liked..that reminded me of US.

Well a fiew minutes later I check whos online..and he signed out with no WORD to me.

SOooo...I took him off my contact list.

BOTH OF THEM!

As well as his best budds that talk to me on msn too!

I did that to be cautious as to not HEAR about him anymore.

I say adios to him....whatever....thanks for the fun...the pain..and most of all ....THE LESSON!

as hard as it is.... it's the best thing to do... I deleted my 'friend' the day she hurt me... but then put her back... then off, then back... cause I was sick of seeing her trying to get my attention... "Online, offline, online, away..." *L* Finally, she deleted me, so I took her for good. The last thing you need is the temptation... seeing someone you love, online... means they're practically sitting right next to you.. Deleting him/her is the best option.

seductress989

I really feel for you. This guy is blatantly using you. I've been in a situation like this before: I dump my ex...still contact.....we sleep together.......no contact.(unless I iniate)...sex....and then the cycle starts over again. It didn't take me very long to realize what harm I was doing to myself and I had to get out of it. I think the reason I put myself through that was b/c I loved him and knew he would never give me another chance. I held on to the physical contact we shared putting my emotions with it. Only to learn it was purely physical to him and he could care less about me.

I know this is difficult. You have to delete him from msn. I deleted mine b/c I knew I would be tempted to IM him, but he hasn't deleted me.yet. lol Anyways, start NC immediately and save what little bit of self-respect you have.

It all comes down to this: guys love the thrill of a chase. If you let them know you're available, they go. I have never met a guy who likes to be chased. You have to let them come to you and besides, it's so much more fun that way! Continue NC and I can almost guarantee this loser will eventually contact you. That's when you give him the cold shoulder. Keep me posted and good luck. ~Seductress

• 2 weeks later...

jesus people get a life, there is more to life than stupid immature relationships, your like a bunch of children with

no idea what the real world is about. nobody in this world respects eachother, men treat women like crap and women treat men like crap.

the lesson here is to get on with YOUR life and forget about silly little things like relationships. grow up!

• 3 weeks later...

LOL flamingD

You just brought a smile to my face, and as i am going through this same thing myself, i havnt smiled for a long time!

You know what?? You are soo right x

Remove him from your contact list. It works wonders.

You can still communicate, but if he wants to talk to you, he has to initiate conversation.

• Author

Hey everyone,

Yeah the damage has been done he is off my contact list. He is out of my phone. He is almost off my mind and well the f***er is still in my heart. ****~

Im doing ok though. Ive met some great people who are really encouraging me and well the support alone is more warmth then Ive ever gotten from him.

I like it where I am its a nice place in my life. Its a shining sun in the morning that makes you look forward to your day.

Im doing ok:)

CHEERS!

Con~

good for you!

Keep it up and let us know how it goes.

Its funny but i found, and i think you have too, that once we start to finally get over someone, its never really as bad as we thought it would be x