NC is driving me crazy!

My girlfriend and I met through online dating website, POF. We were together for almost 2 years. She dumped me 4 days ago ( I am the dumpee). Everything was great for a year and a half talking morning, noon, and night.

The last 2-3 months were up and down with 2 arguments. One was during a trip to her beach house, I pulled away sexually because we had a 2 month dry spell due to her career taking on stress. And, she didnt like that which I tried to talk & resolve. And, another fight was being impatient and taking it on her. I did apologize. Our fights never involved yelling or swearing always keeping a low tone. And recently to went to Vegas with her girlfriends and I made a comment about her gfs not having to answer her phone because their single and how she didnt check in for 2 days without hearing her. She cried for a couple hours and said I ruined her vacation and shell never forget that.

For her, that was the last hump on the camels back. She said she needs to really focus on her teaching and coaching profession and doesnt feel like she can give me the time. I was heartbroken, I did cry & she was crying too saying I love you. Also, she did said before I left about a friendship into a relationship. Is she trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings? Is there a second chance in sight? Could use some help!

Yes, she was being nice and using the oldest lines in the book with "we can still be friends"..

Read what your wrote. It appeared the last three months where all about the relationship un-raveling. Red flags are everywhere in what your wrote.

* She withheld sex for 2 months for stress? That's BS and a deal breaker for many guy/gals. Who does that? I've been stressed galore and still didn't hold out on my GF. Cop out..

* Her vanishing and not answering her phone for 2 days in Vegas? Yea, I'd not be happy with that either..

Obviously, it takes two to tangle and make a relationship work. Usually, both contribute to a relationship not working out. In this case, it appears she was checking out emotionally and physically for the last few months and finally ended it.

You should stay NC and block her on all social media. She made the decision to end the relationship. Accept it and give her what she requests. In a month or two, the emotions will ease for you and you can rationally view that relationship. You'll probably come to the conclusion that it's best that it ended.

• Like 1
* She withheld sex for 2 months for stress? That's BS and a deal breaker for many guy/gals. Who does that? I've been stressed galore and still didn't hold out on my GF. Cop out..

Usually, people engage in sex to help sooth stress and anxiety. Sex can boost your self-esteem and happiness too. So, withholding sex because of stress is really hard to believe.

Usually, people engage in sex to help sooth stress and anxiety. Sex can boost your self-esteem and happiness too. So, withholding sex because of stress is really hard to believe.

Actually, it's not hard to believe. When people are checking out of a relationship and no longer feel it's going to work, usually one of the first things that goes is the sex life. They're not attracted or into them anymore so having sex w/that person is cut off.

They should really end the relationship as soon as they know they are done vs. hanging in for weeks/months before ending it.

Not hearing from her for two days while she is in Vegas is so disrespectful! Then she says you ruined her vacation?!? Just move on brother I know it's hard but it's got to be done!!

OP, so you actually withheld sex first?

If that's correct, then it sounds like she was really hurt by that and decided to give you a taste of your item medicine... (By no means am I saying that's the right way to proceed with hurt...).

You being impatient and taking it out on her is also fuel... I feel like you left out some crucial parts to your post.

How would you have suggested she respond to you withholding sex and taking your impatience out on her?