Breaking up, I can handle. But the emotional abuse/rape....

singsparkles

My ex and I broke up during last Halloween and were together for about a year. I'm 25, he's 22, so the age gap didn't help

When I first met him, he swept me off of my feet, told me everything I wanted to hear, and I found myself asking, "is this too good to be true" and sadly, to find out in the end, it really was too good to be true.

Him and his friends all planned on getting me black out drunk one night I went to hangout with them. I thought I could trust this guy. He told me he loved me and we shared so many wonderful intimate moments together (naive me, I've moved on) ... what hurts the most is being blacked out and not knowing what happened to me.

I've heard from several people my ex videotaped everything while everyone was laughing and taking turns doing whatever they were "doing" to me. I still don't know if the tape is real, because Ive seen so many lies roaming around, its hard to believe whats true.

I haven't talked to this ex in 5 months and my mind, body and soul all feel physically happier and ready to love myself nd move on.

But in the back of my brain, I keep hearing his voice tell me, "youre nothing but a slut. No man is ever going to want you. You're a nobody, just a "cum bucket" (excuse my language) ... those words really stick to me.

I would have never done something like that to him. I thought I had loved him. I was very very wrong.

My question on this thread is... what do people do after emotional abuse to better themselves? to forget about what stupid people have to say about them? to rise above it? any hobbies, things to keep your mind off of it, etc? would just love some advice.

hugs and kisses,

Jacqueline :love::) xox

What an absolute pig, & pos this guy is!! Did you not report this to the Police at the time, or see a Dr?? This was potentially a gang rape, and perhaps even filmed! If it was, then someone may know something or know where you can find this film/evidence!

For what it's worth..as a guy, I feel shame that you have gone through such an appalling experience. I'm in two minds as to whether Karma works, but if it does..I hope awful things for him, and much better things for you.

Not sure what to recommend re: moving on from such a horrific incident, other than surrounding yourself with genuine friends and loved ones.

Steer clear of this scumbag hun, and know that there are decent guys out there that would never dream of treating you in this way!

Don't ever allow yourself to be put in a vulnerable position again.

All the best to you..x

why haven't you pressed charges or gotten legal guidance or help to have him investigated regarding the alleged tape is beyond me. That's how you handle rape and emotional abuse...