Dumpee Reporting In.

Hello guys! New guy in the group and forum.

I've got dumped by my girlfriend for 9months on 2nd of June. Yep, she dumped me for another guy who I found out is most probably a sociopath. (Yes they got together after knowing each other for a month, and have plans of getting married at 21, HAHA!)

For the month of June I have been uncovering the lies he told her while they were still friends and I was still with my ex(month of may). Might be stupid of me but I placed trust that she would safeguard her feelings for me and let her hang out with him while I was busy at work (shes waiting for her school semester to start in november )

He has been telling her lies such as

1. His father was in debt (lie)

2. He has a nose tumour and has only 30% chance of survival after surgery(lies)

3. Needed 5k to pay for his school fees (lies)

4. Faked a suicide attempt (yes i went down to his house to find him with my ex)

It was hard for me to join in NC rule as I still had strong feelings for her and seeing her with a sociopath further motivated me to reveal his lies and hopefully for her to come back to my side. But she still chooses to trust in his lies and thinks im trying to break them up.

I have realised it is time for me to move on and HERE I AM!

although it pains me to see my ex with a mentally unstable guy, I have to do this for my own sake and I think I have done enough the past month which has been extremely painful for me.

Today is DAY 9 for me.

What I have done up til now(before i started NC) is to inform my ex's parents and friends of the lies so that they can keep an eye on her.

I offered to be a source of help for her if they sense that anything is amiss( dont know if its a good idea)

From time to time, I am still reminiscing our old times together and it hurts so bad, especially when I imagine her with another guy.

I thought NC would be a good idea to not let my presence hinder the sociopath from showing his true colors.

I still have the urges to call/text her to talk to her to make sure everything is okay with her.

Currently im doing a real estate salesperson course while waiting for my University term to start in mid August.

I still have hopes of being together with her when she realizes what a jerk this guy is, and how much I've done for her to pull her out of this mess.

Hope that NC would help me to have a clearer state of mind to face this matter and help me to lead my life normally again.