Is e a narcissist?

CryMeARiver

I came here a few months back because I had seen another car at my mans house in the middle of the night. Many here told me it was bad news, being in love I did not listen to advice to leave. I wish I had of.

He lied out of it and I sorta accepted it.

The man I datedfor 8 mos has left me for another woman. In less than a week, he is posting how happy he is in a new relationahip with this lady . How did I find out? Sadly I admit I ended up breaking into his fb account. He had been extremely wonderful and charming and never mean, yet perpetually confused me and acted shady. I felt from beginning he could have been dating other but he swore not and had me thinking I was crazy. When He did not meet me at his house for a date and was Mia overnight, I knew I couldn't take it anymore. This after a month of extreme signs of juggling and inconsistencies. I found out he had been sleeping with another woman for at least three months, had been staying at her house and involved with her family and kids. I also read pms of hem arguing because HE had caught her with another man at her house. When I confronted him he admitted to it. Never apologized and asked me to even help find out who the guy was this broad screwed. It was ugly.

Now he is posting he is in a relationship with her and pics of everyone all happy . I even sent his broad screen shots from past month showing is discussing dates, Alex etc. he was even talking his young teenage son to my house and ten to hers. What must that kid think?

So my question is, is he really happy to be with this new chick? How can she be so happy when she had proof he had a woman well before her? Is he a narcissist and psychopath? I just can't believe he amount of work and lies committed. Feeling broken and hurt, I know I really meant nothing to this man. But can he really have found his happy ending?

Edited by CryMeARiver
Typos
casey.lives

no.. he might have just used you as a safety net. some men are not courageous and need to feel secure in order to be fully confident and be their happier livelier versions of self.(Their most attractive side.)

Don't worry this happiness is fake for sure because they are both cheaters so u will see sooner or later they will cheat on eachother and it will all end ugly :sick:

• Author
CryMeARiver

I know this kind if thing happens daily around the world andI am not unique. I get he is done and doesn't care, but how and why would he lie and jerk me around so long? I hear he has a history of this behavior. Bit he has never ever posted relationship details on fb or pics, and they seem to be in love. Three weeks ago we were still sleeping together. He was cheating on her too. It just hurts to think he has changed for her.

He did not change for her I can guarantee this to you...they can sort of change those things for first few weeks or on that honeymoon period but trust me they go back to their old ways before u even have time to realise

My situation is not exactly the same like its but I treated my boyfriend of 3 years now ex amazingly and even when he would upset me with some not very nice things I didn't shout I didn't swear I simply tried talking and even then he thought I was arguing with him...anyways he was telling me how he loves me like crazy how he can't imagine his life without me how he never felt about anyone like this...then I found out he kissed another girl when he was out drinking in a club...I found new place to live and he had 6 weeks to prove Mr he is changing...but all he did was his usual ****ty stuff...I moved out and he still was telling me how sad he is how he will change and prove me all his feelings and that we should b together forever...1 week after me moving out I went to pick some of my last things up but he didn't let me in saying I cut all the contacts with him and it would b too hard for him to see me but it was obvious he was not alone...imagine 2 years together I took care of him when he was ill and his family didn't care I supported him with his depression and etc and he swore his love to me and moved on within less then a week...have not heard from him in 3 weeks so tells a lot of how real we're all the things he told me...

So don't worry u not the only one

Some people are just mean and sad individuals who manipulate others :)