I have no idea what's happening

Last Thursday, the girl I'm dating, not official with lied to me about coming over to my house, she disappeared for three hours, went and had drinks with some guy or guys, I was very angry, not because she went and had drinks with men, but because she lied to me about it. Wasted my whole evening and I was very worried something happened to her. She didn't even say anything, not even a text saying she can't make it. Nothing. Then she called me three hours later drunk and acted like I was overreacting.

So we got into a fight about it and the next day she said "maybe I need to take some time". I keep thinking it's another guy, but she says no, she says she doesn't know what she wants, etc. So I gave her about a week, never heard from her, texted her tonight and said "could you at least tell me whats up?", because I have no idea what's going on, if this is it, then I should just know, she never called me back like I asked, completely ignored me. My question is: Is this over? I mean she hasn't officially broken up or said lets' stop. I have no idea what's going on, I'm guessing it's over, but I don't know. Should I give her more time? She was in a 6 year relationship 9 months before we started dating. I am thinking it's either the ex or another guy she met that night. But I have no proof, and I doubt she will tell me.

My question is: Why can't she just call me and end things? Why ask for time and ignore my one text this week? I will never contact again after this.

It's 100%, indisputably over. Block her number and don't contact her again. She doesn't care and she's not interested. "I don't know what I want" = I don't want you. Do not respond to any contact because it will just be breadcrumbs. She's not serious about this at all and is stringing you along. Please take a stand here and drop her completely, you are being disrespected and made to look like an idiot.

• Like 2