Enough of men! Get me an Assian!

GA000 Jenny

Ok, I'm probably not in the best possible mood. I've split from my boyfriend and just come to the sad realisation that he was nothing else but a big/pig As.h.l.!

I've discovered that he cheated on me with a work colleague, one with big boobs and no brain, one that he had described as 'nothing special', 'plain Jane', whatever!

Why am I even sad now, I wonder? He wasn't even that good in bed, he was never tender, or caring, or particularly loving, or affectionate.

After crying for two days, not because he was worth it, but because I needed to vent my anger and frustration, a friend of mine was kind enough to lend me a book, to cheer me up. The author, a certain Al Achard-Trelawny, has magically found a way to describe not just the perfect world, but the perfect men, the men that ALL women dream of, handsome, knowledgeable, damn sexy and fantastic lovers! OMG if only I could have one of them instead of ending up with the usual losers! The only catch is that they are not from planet Earth, but from a planet far away, and they are called Assians.

Well, dear Assians, if any of you is online, please come and pick me up, like you did with the heroine of that book, because I am so, so, so fed up with

men from Earth! :bunny:

TaraMaiden2

Oh I'm so sorry...

I thought you'd spelt 'Asian' incorrectly....! :D

Well, I'll tell you what, let's find out the precise coordinates of where this place actually is....

then we'll 'make it so' together, whaddya say - ?!

• Author
GA000 Jenny

According to the author, it's in the Auriga Constellation. Only where this Auriga constellation is, well, no idea!

The book is called Sex and Love from Outer Space, and after you read it, I bet you will also want a hot Assian warrior. Oh yes, who wouldn't, girls??

As for men from Earth.... :mad:

TaraMaiden2

(I thought they were from Mars....?)