Dated for 2.5 years, broke up with me 3 days ago, still kinda txting

Alright so this might get long but I want to try and keep it short,

So I was dating this awesome girl for almost 2.5 years, the beginning of the relationship was awesome we were always trying to hang out and do stuff, we were always calling each other every night, you know all that typical stuff that happens when new love blossoms. Okay so things were awesome for about 10 months in and I started getting doubts about things, kinda had a little grass is greener syndrome, anyway I tried to break things off for a little while but she was so devastated that we thought it would be better to take a break, that lasted for about a week or so and we were actually talking to each other the whole time we were on break too btw, anyway things got better and we were happy again or so I thought?, I do want to mention though this is about the time that we started tiny fights over very little things and this would happen like kinda rarely at fist but for the next like year these fights would get worse and worse as the months went by and they would start to pile up on top of each other until pretty much 3 days ago when she broke it off.

Okay let me just give you a little kore background of us

She is 22 ,Filipino, and before I met her she had only been living in America for 5 years, honestly though if she had never told me that I would have believed that she was born here, any way she does not have a green card she is on a student visa and she has to keep going to school just to be able to to keep her visa , she could have graduated already, and be able to work as well, she also just took on a new job at Olive Garden like 2 weeks ago as a server so she's juggling two jobs, school forever unless she gets married, and then there was me.

So let's get to me.

My name is Joey btw I'm 24 still loving at home

I feel as though I haven't brought that much to the relationship because in the last year I've just been working retail at a mall and not really making much money, I never went to college after I graduated high school, and I have drug charges on my record that she knows about I told her strait up in he beginning about who I was I never hid anything, but I feel like because I haven't really done much with my life to prove that I'm ready to move on and grow up a little is one of the main reasons she left me.

We did fight a lot in the last couple months of the relationship and it got really heated at times, and one day she was just not answering me and not calling back so I went to her to find out what was up and why she wouldn't answer and she said that she felt like she needed a break or a break up and I went into panic mode, I managed to make her feel a little better and she said we should just be on a break well I probably ****ed that up too, because the whole two days the break lasted I was calling her and txting her a lot trying to get answers as to why she wanted this, and then the day it happened was last Sunday after I got off she called me and told me to come over her house and I felt like I could just hear it in her voice that this was probably it, my guy feeling was correct and before you know it was getting the talk, it was raining too figure that? Well she just went ok to say a lot of things like about the fighting, about me having little drive to do something with my life, an other typical stuff like I need space to figure out things and it's no you it's me, it was kinda a mess we both left crying and confused at our situation and nothing I was saying was going to fix it, so now it's day 3 for me and she has a total of 6 times since we broke up and I haven't said anything back and what she was saying to me wasn't much, just stuff like hello, are you still mad at me, you probably blocked me from your phone, I just don't know how to take it, and I'm even trying to wonder of there is someone else in the situation I don't know about, I just don't know if it's in her character to do that to me, I was with her through her parents divorce, she knows that her mom cheated on her dad and always resents her for it, I just hope that it's not like that with her, it would defiantly surprise me I just hope that not the real reason she broke things off, what do you think your guys take on the situation is?

Ps I'm only the third guy she's had sex with the first guy was some nerdy Asian guy with a crooked dick, and the second was some metro douch who I thought was gay when I met him, and I can assure you our sex life has always been good, but Idk she could have her eye on someone else who could treat her better but that's just my instinct right now. She says there's no one else and I want to believe her but I have doubts, that's another thing she said she hated is because I was pretty insecure even though I was with this beautiful girl I always felt as though I was never good enough and thought that there would eventually be some other guy who would be better than me, that thought came across my hard a lot though the whole relationship. Ugh ok sorry this was such a long post I thank anyone who actually reads and responds, this is my first post on this site so I hope I get something from this, I just want to know if this relationship is even worth trying to save or rekindle, like I really care about her and love her and I really could see my self being with her forever but maybe she doesn't?

Edited by Mr. Spock