How to handle NC when you work with ex?

Were both 23. We were together 3 years before she dumped me February last year. But we still lived together and did the same routine (minus the intimacy). And for a long time, she haven't found another guy despite numerous guys trying to hit on her. So it kept the hope alive.

The office i work for was hiring so i figured i should encourage her to work there too. She thought about it and agreed later on, and lucky enough, she was hired instantly. huge mistake.

Down the line, some of our workmates insist on teasing us even though we never shown any signs that we are a couple. Despite that, everyone knew we were more than "just friends"

fast forward 1 month,

My dad died of cancer, and i was a wreck during the months that preceded it. After his death, i stopped working for a couple of weeks.

Apparently, that was all the time my workmate needs to make a move on my ex and break the precarious bond i've built with her.

I genuinely felt that with enough time, i could have won my ex back. Things went so smoothly between us. But i guess the thrill of being with a new guy struck her first. the thrill of being romanced by someone new.

This guy is ugly (im not saying this out of anger) and a known a-hole (i know since he and i have mutual friends and they can attest that he is a jerk). He has no appeal whatsoever. i don't understand what she sees in him.

Since my dad died September last year, they were going steady on texting. On one occasion she informed me they were texting non-stop until 4am. On December, they were frequently seeing each other. I initially begged for her to give me a chance but she told me to never hope for her again.

Im doing NC but faking my emotions at work makes it harder for me... Everytime i see her, im just bombarded with memories. The more i try to resist my tears, the more pain i endure. Sometimes i go the the comfort room to cry it out. My heart just beats faster and i suddenly find myself counter productive no matter how hard i try to convince myself that she's just a b**ch who left me when i needed her most.

How do i pull this off?

Any input helps. Thanks!