NC backfired at ME!!!! or not??? :3

i know this.. hate is not the opposite of love but indifference is! as long as there's still hatred there are chances of reconciliation! now i shall tell u what happened!

4 months since BU , 2 months of total NC, and 2-3 weeks ago i blocked her on fb, funny thing is u can block someone even if that someone blocked you(tested it today) but last week i decided to unblock her and check someting on her profile (don't ask what or why plz) well today i decided to check her profile again (research purposes ofc) and MAGIC! i can't find her anymore , i tell a friend to check her fb profile and he told me she still has it, conclusion?! she haven't deactivated it! but she blocked me! not while i blocked her but after i unblocked her! this only proves me that she was stalking my profile. and she's the one who dumped me lel

Now u pro's and experts tell me what does this behaviour means? is she actually trying to revenge back at me? :| seriously? she blocks me after i unblock her? ... how childish..in my opinion if she was to be moved on already she wouldn't care if i blocked her or not she would be total indifferent which is the opposite of love , instead this only proofs that she's mad at me or hates me lol.

NOW, do not tell me this is just a coincidence since 1 week ago she also added me as friend again on a specific site we played togheder long time ago, didn't said anything tho, and one last thing... i have strong evidences that she might suffer of BPD and how contradictory her behaviour was... now.. if anyone went thru somethine simillar, what do u suggest? as from my part i'm keeping up with NC and actually i was thinking to break NC but after this scene i'm keeping it! there's something happening with this girl still and i dunno what ... is she trying to play mind-games with me? coz if she does... she found her GODFATHER!

Edited by kryptonide

It could be coincidence or not, who knows? It isn't really important because what you should be doing now is think about yourself and not others.

Right now, breaking NC is affecting you big time, to the point of over analyzing things again.

Stop breaking NC and focus on moving on.

• Author

i haven't broken NC, i just unblocked her coz i felt i'm not mad at her anymore or stuff like that, and i noticed she posted a pic i took of her on fb yesterday , and i'm just so confused right now i do not even know what to think anymore...

Unblocking her and looking at her profile is indirectly breaking NC. Read the No Contact Guide pinned at the top of this Section.

Simon Phoenix
i haven't broken NC, i just unblocked her coz i felt i'm not mad at her anymore or stuff like that, and i noticed she posted a pic i took of her on fb yesterday , and i'm just so confused right now i do not even know what to think anymore...

That's breaking No Contact. No Contact means no texting, no calling, no checking up on her on social media, nothing.

Either way, you need to settle down. You are way too frazzled.

Doesn't matter if you're not mad at her. The thing is, you still have feelings for her or else you wouldn't even be posting here about it and trying to over analyze it.

Now, I could give you some WILD speculation scenario's that are usually spot on as to why she immediately blocked you. But, I won't.

So, I'll just say this...who cares! Time to move on!

I am going to tell you why she blocked you. You had her blocked first, so your profile and posts wouldn't pop on her screen anymore. You unblock her profile, and your name starts popping again on her "people you may know" tab.

She saw that, and thought "wtf this guy is never gonna go away", and promptly blocked you.

ConfusedHumanBeing
i know this.. hate is not the opposite of love but indifference is! as long as there's still hatred there are chances of reconciliation! now i shall tell u what happened!

4 months since BU , 2 months of total NC, and 2-3 weeks ago i blocked her on fb, funny thing is u can block someone even if that someone blocked you(tested it today) but last week i decided to unblock her and check someting on her profile (don't ask what or why plz) well today i decided to check her profile again (research purposes ofc) and MAGIC! i can't find her anymore , i tell a friend to check her fb profile and he told me she still has it, conclusion?! she haven't deactivated it! but she blocked me! not while i blocked her but after i unblocked her! this only proves me that she was stalking my profile. and she's the one who dumped me lel

Now u pro's and experts tell me what does this behaviour means? is she actually trying to revenge back at me? :| seriously? she blocks me after i unblock her? ... how childish..in my opinion if she was to be moved on already she wouldn't care if i blocked her or not she would be total indifferent which is the opposite of love , instead this only proofs that she's mad at me or hates me lol.

NOW, do not tell me this is just a coincidence since 1 week ago she also added me as friend again on a specific site we played togheder long time ago, didn't said anything tho, and one last thing... i have strong evidences that she might suffer of BPD and how contradictory her behaviour was... now.. if anyone went thru somethine simillar, what do u suggest? as from my part i'm keeping up with NC and actually i was thinking to break NC but after this scene i'm keeping it! there's something happening with this girl still and i dunno what ... is she trying to play mind-games with me? coz if she does... she found her GODFATHER!

You're vastly overanalyzing a situation that means nothing. Who cares if she blocks you? I think you are hoping it means something so there is hope.

This isn't it. Just go back to your what you were doing before.

I am going to tell you why she blocked you. You had her blocked first, so your profile and posts wouldn't pop on her screen anymore. You unblock her profile, and your name starts popping again on her "people you may know" tab.

She saw that, and thought "wtf this guy is never gonna go away", and promptly blocked you.

Yeah, I was blocking some of my exes social circle recently because of this. I don't need them popping there all the time.

Little too much anxiety and over analyzing here.

• Author

i really do not know man... i loved this girl so much.. my first girlfriend.. my first kiss my everything i grow so attached to her... we indeed was soulmates and had more in common than with any person i ever met in my whole life, i guess fate has to make us suffer so we can finally open our eyes and throw away the rose-colored glasses..

life is not pink at all :( is as dark as the void. i do not know the actual reason of why she blocked me but it's none of what u guys said, and i appreciate the effort but she is not that type, i can only see it as a revenge of getting back at me for blocking her without telling her, she is emotionally imature and i can guess she wants to play some mind-games well i leave her to play by her own! as i know her she is probably mad at me for not contacting her back after she told me that for everytime i am going to remind her about our past she will not remember it?! oh really? then i won't say anything to u at all! as i have not! she had the plan in her mind and thought that i will stay clingy and needy my whole life ? well no my dear punn i will not stay in your life if u do not want me! i won't keep begging and cry on the phone to you . nada nothing!

this is probably her way of getting revenge on me , by ignoring me as i ignored her :)) well for no actual reason.. i wasn't going to contact her on fb even though i unblocked her, i just felt i have nothin against her anymore and don't mind seeing her in news feed of mutual friends or stuff like dat.. i just don't hold a grudge on her anymore. demm stubborn teen girl , she might have some mental disorders or psychic problems but after all .. she has FREE WILL! she choose to do what she did and she chose bad! now deal with the consequnces darling! i think she might have a large period of G.I.G.S and test the single life in the hopes of finding someone better than me? .. fine. she will find a guy to love her and endure her flaws ( for a while, as i don't see how much u can stay happy with a BPD partner) , i am loyal,confident and absurdly decisive once i got my mind on something! if i get another chance for a serious relation with another someone special in my life again i will not stay but go for it! she already knows that whatever she might do to ever prove her love and comeback to me , that i do not cheat!

and i don't leave someone who won't leave me, i can't do what she did to me to another human being.. the pain is too much to handle almost impossible not to kill yourself at your own hand :|,unless i'm still single at the time, that would be a very different story! will i ever hear of her again? absolutely! when? i do not know but i know i won't wait forever and might be too late. tx for trying to help me guys, and meanwhile i am trying to move on with my life as much as i can and improve myself and learn to pass my exams which i failed 2 years ago and finally get a job and be succesfull because i can and i WILL! i'm a winner by faith/fate and i won't ever give up on something/someone i want but if that person doesn't feel the same about me then... OURVOIR!adios my amigos!

i deserve more and i want to be happy as everyone wants! she actually thinks she won't need love anymore?after her gigs is over she will regret everysinglemistake and she might not have someone as strong as ** to help her anymore, stubborn imature girl , so confused and she doesn't even know it.. thank God for the existence of love otherwise we would've been dead long time ago. LOVE HEALS! LOVE SAVES!