Why haven't I heard from him? :(

melissajane833

Me and this guy met in November. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot and I'm not just sex. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand, and he called me his girlfriend to the waitress at one restaurant. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch 2 weeks ago. he paid, and we didnt have sex.*We had mexican and he told the waiter in spanish "my wife is crazy" and then he asked me if I knew what he said. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isnt you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch afterwards. During lunch he said “you’re the best,” and he always holds my hand. Last week I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay in class can't talk" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. Hours later I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe.” That was 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard from him since.

1. Did he ever have any feelings for me? Or was he just using me for sex?

2. Does he not wanna be with me because I messed up or was he never looking for a relationship to begin with?

3. Why haven't I heard from him? :(

Me and this guy met in November. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before (

Welcome to rebound land

PS

....one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times.

You are crazy

Edited by EuTuBrute

you are posting the same thing over and over and now under a new name and you are wasting the time of people on here that are trying to help.

First of all, if you're having really good sex with a guy AND falling for him (which you clearly are) you can get a little "crazy" because really good sex & falling in love can sometimes do that to people...Guy or girl.

You got really paranoid and insecure...that doesn't make you crazy. You just really really like the guy and want him to like you too. You blew his phone up one day. You're not crazy or else you would've continuously bothered him all throughout the day every single day but you haven't contacted him in 2 weeks which is the right thing. He sensed that you want more than he's willing to give you and he straight forwardly told you he didn't want to be involved seriously, so he's doing his own thing.

Maybe you'll hear from him, maybe you won't but don't sit around and wait for him. Keep living your life as normal and don't initiate any contact with him. Don't let this get you down.

• Like 2

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/511964-he-just-using-me-sex-whole-time-updated

You've created another thread, aside from the other 4 under a different username, asking the same question.

You called him 50 times and you are incessant on this forum -- your obsessiveness is apparent.

You're not going to hear anything different. It would be best to digest the advice and start accepting it's done.

• Like 1

1. He did have feelings for you, but they were overwhelmed by his feelings for his ex, emotionally he is still tied up with her, so he is not ready to share those same feelings with someone else so soon. You were probably the emotional comfort he needed, so no he wasnt just using you for sex, it was a lot deeper than that, mainly because after a breakup people are sometimes lost, dont find themselves attractive, dont know how and if they will get someone new, so if and when someone new does pop up, its like finding that needle in the haystack.

2. Probably was never looking for a relationship, he was still recovering.

3. You were the rebound, you may or may not hear from him, possibly you will get a, i am sorry text from him, live your life, the prospects of this carrying on is rather slim to none.