Does my ex girlfriend think about me?

Me and my ex broke up. we kept in touch and she really wanted to get back with me but i refused. I came around to the idea of getting back and we nearly did(telling each other we loved one another). After some bad fights and some hurtful things from my side followed by constant texts and calls - I feel she is indifferent towards me. She blocked me on facebook and told me to date other people and she was dating. This girl was the sweetest girl i ever met and this is not like her. its been 3 weeks since we spoke. My question is despite all of the above: Does she ever think of me anymore and our realationship? Do i come up in her thoughts as much as she comes up in mine?

I'm sure she thinks about you but she doesn't necessarily think she wants to get back together with you.

Based on the bad fights & her finally finding the strength to block you & move on, let her.

• Like 2

Yes, she will think of you, but not necessarily in the way you would like.

Be respectful of her wishes and take very good care of yourself.

towardthefuture

In "Uncoupling" which you should totally read, it says after a breakup the dumper associates the dumpee with all the negative emotions of the breakup both as a means of justifying their actions and displacing the blame of their part in the failure of the relationship. But after the transition is complete and there's no need to gird herself to deal with you, the need for this negative view of you goes away so she starts to view the past more rationally.

So, in short, she probably thinks you're an a-hole or a wimp or whatever embellishment of your faults is most appropriate. And then in 2/4/6 months or so she might start to remember the good times and maybe feel a little guilty. Not that that means she would want to get back with you.

So, yeah, she's thinking about you. At 3 weeks she's probably thinking about how much you suck and how right she feels about the decision. Because psychology.

• Like 3