Ex sent me an E-mail after 7 months***waaahhhhh

Short notes

we broke up because she caught me cheating. I left no worries. .. she started dating about 6 losers and I didn't care, I tried to maintain a friendship because I felt bad and guilty so she told me off and that was that..

Now I'm exclusive with the girl she caught me cheating and she sends me this??

Dear John

I gave it some though. If you would like to meet up and talk,I am willing to do so. You may not want to anymore because I know we are not in the best of terms or any terms to be exact. I have no expectations. Last time we spoke I became verbally unpleasant because I don't appreciate lies,not because I'm angry towards you. Although I have every intention to be,it is not the case. Take this message as you please. If you choose not to respond I will take is as a no. Good day to you. PS. I never got that package.

Kind regards,

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Edited out proper names

umm, do you want advice about something specific, or are you just sharing?

i did notice that despite the dismissive tone of your post, it sounds like you still have unresolved feelings about your ex. and it also sounds like she wants whatever was in that missing package...

Better to move forward, not backwards. You cheated, but you are still with the girl, so it wasn't for nothing. Her letter should not be answered. Just my 2 cents.

Marco Valerio

You were the one to blame for the breakup due to your cheating. My advice should be letting her move on with her life just like you've done. Do not answer her message, she needs to find someone better, who would not cheat on her or lie to her.

• Like 3

Be kind to her. Her message has a very passive and emotional undertone. She may want closure. Try to give it to her and validate her negative feelings without justifying your behavior. Keep that part to yourself.

It could be very helpful to her healing.

• Like 1

Did you actually send her a package?

My advice is to not answer her and block her from getting in touch with you. That's the kindest thing you can do.

She needs to keep moving forward with her life. Meeting with her is not going to change the fact that you cheated on her. She already knows you're sorry for it.

• Like 1

I imagine the new girl you cheated on her with will one day be the one saying...wah wah wah....when you go fu ck someone else while "exclusively" with her.

Something tells me you don't know how to be exclusive.

Do your X a favor and piss off. She deserves better than you, Jackson.

• Like 2

Ok, you were venting but... follow others' advice, leave her alone. She deserves SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Leave her alone and let her move on. You've already made one bad choice by cheating on her. Don't make another bad choice by getting involved with your ex and ending up cheating on your current gf. You will be pulling your hair out in no time. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

• Author
I imagine the new girl you cheated on her with will one day be the one saying...wah wah wah....when you go fu ck someone else while "exclusively" with her.

Something tells me you don't know how to be exclusive.

Do your X a favor and piss off. She deserves better than you, Jackson.

Nope can't handle being exclusive. Its hard when you doing so many things at once and she never imputed or was really there to help with

• Author
Ok, you were venting but... follow others' advice, leave her alone. She deserves SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Why does everyone immediately assume she was the perfect gf?

She contributed to this break up and I admit I'm at fault hut I'm also fair plus she contacted me.

• Author
umm, do you want advice about something specific, or are you just sharing?

i did notice that despite the dismissive tone of your post, it sounds like you still have unresolved feelings about your ex. and it also sounds like she wants whatever was in that missing package...

I did miss her friendship and I still do I also felt guilty which is why I chose to just avoid all contact with her. However there are still feelings I just can't figure them out yet... and the package is nothing but stuff that's worthless that she left like shampoo bottles her hair brush, it's nothing of value I don't even know why she's asking for it

Simon Phoenix

She contributed to this break up and I admit I'm at fault hut I'm also fair plus she contacted me.

Even if she wasn't the perfect girlfriend (I'm sure she wasn't), cheating is a despicable act. Just break up first.

No constructive advice in my post just more of an observation.

Kind of proves a point that when you treat a girl badly they usually come back for more.

A good decent guy treats a girl well and you get kicked to the curb, they never come back.

• Like 2
  • Author

Kind of proves a point that when you treat a girl badly they usually come back for more.

A good decent guy treats a girl well and you get kicked to the curb, they never come back.

Actually I treated her well it was more of a we got bored and grew some resentment towards each other.

Actually I treated her well it was more of a we got bored and grew some resentment towards each other.

Yes, I read your back posts about your relationship. You felt that she took you for granted. You also stated that you tried to improve things but she wasn't on board with that at all, just wanted to do her thing. Sounds like the relationship turned dysfunctional towards the end. As you stated in your other thread, you should have pulled the plug a long time prior to you cheating on her.

As I said, I wan't really offering any advice nor am I saying you aren't a good person(cheating on her aside) just noting that it seems that when you treat a girl like crap they usually come back for more.

Sad, but true.

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix

Unfortunately there's a lot of truth to this. A lot of women, especially younger women, thrive on dysfunction because they confuse it for excitement.

travelbug1996

Girls come back, women don't

• Like 1

You two only broke up because she busted you with someone else! You should have ended things before cheating on her. Nobody deserves that and you shouldn't justify your choice to cheat on her or blame her for not being a great girlfriend. That's cruel and unfair.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, I read your back posts about your relationship. You felt that she took you for granted. You also stated that you tried to improve things but she wasn't on board with that at all, just wanted to do her thing. Sounds like the relationship turned dysfunctional towards the end. As you stated in your other thread, you should have pulled the plug a long time prior to you cheating on her.

As I said, I wan't really offering any advice nor am I saying you aren't a good person(cheating on her aside) just noting that it seems that when you treat a girl like crap they usually come back for more.

There's a lot of truth to this because I am guilty myself of this where they come back and om just a jerk and its almost like they want you more.

Purepony,

The issue here is that you're ex emailed you and you want advice what to do. You were told by some posters here to leave her alone so she could move on in peace. I hope you do that.

That being said, nothing justifies cheating, nothing. I hope you won't do it in the future.

• Author
Purepony,

The issue here is that you're ex emailed you and you want advice what to do. You were told by some posters here to leave her alone so she could move on in peace. I hope you do that.

That being said, nothing justifies cheating, nothing. I hope you won't do it in the future.

Thanks son that's exactly what ill do.