This hurts so bad. I wish she knew.

I'm going to shorten my post...

She left me twice, within the past 6 months. Second time, she didn't even admit it was for another guy. She made so many loving promises when she came back after a few weeks with the first guy, begging me to give her a chance and not leave her.

Now this second guy is apparently amazing. They're already in love, do everything together, probably telling everyone he's so much more loving than me. It's only been around 2 months since she left me and we stopped talking. She never even told me the truth.

It hurts so bad. After 2.5 years of hard work. Like a discarded tissue.

Edited by IMeMine
evanescentworld

Big mistake taking her back the first time.

Sorry for your pain.... I take it you have blanked her off and are going No Contact....?

• Author
Big mistake taking her back the first time.

Sorry for your pain.... I take it you have blanked her off and are going No Contact....?

Yeah, haven't talked since then.

Edited by IMeMine
Marco Valerio

You've done the right thing by going NC!!!

I know it hurts a lot right now, I did too suffer from a cheating GF, but it will fade. Do not cry for her love, because you've discovered who she really is, she's not what you thought she was. Let her take her "love" to somewhere else.

Your part in her life is over, be happy for that, heal yourself and wait for someone new.

It's her loss. Who cares if she's whispering sweet nothings to this guy. If she ditched you and lied to you, her future is looking bleak. People may appear happy on the surface, but when they do bad deeds like treat people like dirt, usually that crap comes back at them. I knew a girl in high school who cheated on her boyfriend, then left another guy for a third guy. She basically jumped from one guy to another, and was unfaithful to the first guy. Well, the third guy I hear she's had a tumultuous relationship with since the start. I remember in high school he would insult her. They are still together and are always in conflict with one another. So, you see, she's not in this blissful state and it's likely because you get what you give in this world.

If you're a good person and treated her well, you deserve someone who won't put you through such misery. 2.5 years is a really long time and your feelings are only natural and you can't bust through the grieving process in a flash. It's not that easy. It's going to take a really long time. There are no shortcuts when it comes to dealing with heartbreak. It will probably take a long while. You're still in the early days. However, you will get over her in the future, if you stay strict NC and you will meet someone else who doesn't mess with your heart so much. You deserve better than this fickle Fanny.