Really in a mess

Hi friends, my first post here.

I'm 16 years old guy. I know many of them would say that I'm too young for this love thing but it is true love.✌.

She was 16 too. We were in a relationship for atleast 4 months. I was on my holidays so we were far away. But we never minded that as I had to come to my place anyway. We used to chat through Facebook or whatsapp.. Believe it or not but I guess we both started liking each other when we were in 9th grade..we never used to talk although we were in same classes After my 10th exams.. She sent me Hi.. And later after few days she said that she likes me. Even I said i like her.. But I don't why why why why I started making up stories.. I just didn't feel right but it was like I was never in control(and i am sounding insane but I never do drugs or smoke or ****).. I made a big story that i was caught in some drugs scene with my friends which was s of course not true..she cried like hell and even called my friend. I was even crying too. I don't know what was happening to me. I was not the same guy I felt. Her best friend somehow got to know and she said that I don't why but I think you're lying'. And I used to cover that. After coming to my place, i met her. She used to care me a lot.. But later on I told her to breakup becoz of the drugs scene.. And she said she will never leave me and will always b with me. But she never thought I was lying... We broke up and I felt like a loser..i even wanted to patch up again but she said trust once lost is lost.. I was so depressed i stopped eating food.. I had beer with my friends after that.. I know that was stupid. After many days she was gonna patch up with me but i was drunk.. She didn't told me she was gonna patch up.. Her friend told me... Now she won't talk or even her friends.. They never want to c my face again... Plzzz guys help me out herr.. I know I've done mistakes here but I totally couldn't help myself..

Never tell lies or do anything else that is going to make you feel bad about yourself later.

Life can be a harsh teacher.

Think before you act.

Think about the consequences of your actions before you act.

You might be upset about this now, but you'll get over it easily enough.