Why would she delete me off facebook?

Jimmyjackson

Been broken up with my ex 4 months, NC for about 10 weeks...noticed today she has deleted me off Facebook randomly, any ideas why she might do this ? seems a little random...

• Author
Jimmyjackson

Well I get she wants to move on but why now all of a sudden? its just happened randomly. She's unfollowed me on Instagram too I just looked.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jimmyjackson
It's too painful to keep memories of you around.

I always got the impression she had moved on, she's also seeing somebody else...so why would it be a problem all of a sudden?

Like i said..we broke up 4 months ago and havent spoken to each other for two and a half months...why now ?

• Author
Jimmyjackson

I just looked at her profile and can still see her profile pictures. she still has about 6 profile pictures of us together, seems a bit bizzare. Maybe her new guy asked her to delete me?

Maybe she feel you are going bat**** insane over the break up and feels the need to put even more distance between you two?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/search.php?searchid=22637690

Look at all the threads you have started about the break up. It's time for you to stop analyzing what she is doing, and start analyzing what YOU are doing. I know it's hard, but you really need to go real NC. What you are doing isn't real NC. Looking at her facebook and instagram is keeping contact.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jimmyjackson
Um because you're broken up?

Well yeah I know that, but why not delete me 4 months ago when we broke up, why decide to erase me from social media 4 months later haha?

• Author
Jimmyjackson
Maybe she feel you are going bat**** insane over the break up and feels the need to put even more distance between you two?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/search.php?searchid=22637690

Look at all the threads you have started about the break up. It's time for you to stop analyzing what she is doing, and start analyzing what YOU are doing. I know it's hard, but you really need to go real NC. What you are doing isn't real NC. Looking at her facebook and instagram is keeping contact.

How would she know I was going insane over it if I haven't talked to her in 10 weeks ?

I just looked at her profile and can still see her profile pictures. she still has about 6 profile pictures of us together, seems a bit bizzare. Maybe her new guy asked her to delete me?

Or he deleted you himself on her account.

Dude, chill. She's moving on. Move on! Social media is sh*t anyway.

• Like 2

Hmm, some people just don't think about these things for a while, you know? I didn't put away pictures/gifts etc from my relationship until about a month in or something. Just didn't occur to me, or it wasn't until then I thought 'maybe it's a good idea'.

I know I personally unfriended my ex from FB immediately because I didn't want to be seeing updates and the like (didn't block because we both agreed we needed a lot of time and space before making any contact so there wasn't much risk of unsolicited messages).

It could be something as simple as she was searching for someone else on Facebook and your name came up, and it triggered her to think 'maybe I should delete him...'.

I wouldn't read into it as a malicious thing, she didn't block and blacklist you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jimmyjackson
Or he deleted you himself on her account.

Dude, chill. She's moving on. Move on! Social media is sh*t anyway.

Maybe, yeah I know I get that and I get that we're exes, but she still has all of her others exes (4 of them) added. If I had talked to her I could see why she would maybe think oh hes annoying me I;ll delete him, but I haven't. Just seems a little strange I guess.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
Hmm, some people just don't think about these things for a while, you know? I didn't put away pictures/gifts etc from my relationship until about a month in or something. Just didn't occur to me, or it wasn't until then I thought 'maybe it's a good idea'.

I know I personally unfriended my ex from FB immediately because I didn't want to be seeing updates and the like (didn't block because we both agreed we needed a lot of time and space before making any contact so there wasn't much risk of unsolicited messages).

It could be something as simple as she was searching for someone else on Facebook and your name came up, and it triggered her to think 'maybe I should delete him...'.

I wouldn't read into it as a malicious thing, she didn't block and blacklist you.

Yeah I guess, just the random timing is all. And like i said, she's got her other exes added so why am I an exception haha

FortunateSon

She may be getting ready to start posting pics with a possible new guy and doesn't want you to see it or deal with a possible reaction from you about it.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
She may be getting ready to start posting pics with a possible new guy and doesn't want you to see it or deal with a possible reaction from you about it.

Hmm, maybe. I wouldn't have reacted to it anyway but I can see how she might think I would. Maybe you're onto something there..

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix

If you know all of this, you aren't in No Contact. You shouldn't know anything she's doing one way or another.

• Like 2
  • Author
Jimmyjackson
If you know all of this, you aren't in No Contact. You shouldn't know anything she's doing one way or another.

Well yeah maybe you're right but that wasn't the question. Why only delete me out of all of her exes? and why 4 months later and not after we broke up

Simon Phoenix
Well yeah maybe you're right but that wasn't the question. Why only delete me out of all of her exes? and why 4 months later and not after we broke up

Why does it matter? Even if you know the answer, what's the purpose?

• Like 1
I always got the impression she had moved on, she's also seeing somebody else...so why would it be a problem all of a sudden?

Like i said..we broke up 4 months ago and havent spoken to each other for two and a half months...why now ?

It doesn't matter why she did it.

What matters is you taking good care of yourself, and doing things to make yourself feel better.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
It's too painful to keep memories of you around.

She broke it off because she didn't feel the same anymore, so I doubt it's painful for her at all...she's already moved on.

• Like 1

If he did, it doesn't matter.

What matters is you taking care of yourself, and doing things that make you feel better.

Trawling her Facebook is not an example of you taking care of yourself, and it won't make you feel better.

But thats obvious, isn't it?

Well yeah I know that, but why not delete me 4 months ago when we broke up, why decide to erase me from social media 4 months later haha?

At this point, its clear that you are obsessed.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
At this point, its clear that you are obsessed.

It's just confusing. I don't like to be disliked

• Like 1