So long story short, I told some lies in my past relationship that my ex wasn't ready to handle. (no cheating) her reasoning was she needed space to study. I didn;t respect that and I harassed her for an answer for months, said some mean things about her stringing me along, and if shes going to dump me just do it.

i snapped for answers she had it and finally dumped me for good, i said mean things and that was that. 11 days no contact. i see her online dating.

i lost it went nuts, told her mother, cursed her out, told her i cheated on her, and i lost all control of my emotions. i sent her dozens of messages all no reply. then i became more mean, saying i didnt love her, i cheated ( i never did) i lost it and acted insane. i was very hurt.

she ignores all my messages, and is online looking at others. i do love her and the lack of communication towards our relationship made me snap or lack of a relationship.

is it completely over? please help. prior to this she was my best friend, no fighting mutual respect and lots of love. since she moved all fights, and no communication, i'm lost without her. i did not remain calm, i went off the handle

You're lucky not to have had a visit from the police.

Think about that.

Your next step should be therapy, to find out where all that destructive behaviour came from.

As regards her, its very unlikely that she'll ever want you in her life again.

This is the Humpty-Dumpty moment, where you have to start putting yourself together again.

• Like 2