Go Out Tonight

Please go out and have fun. The only thing standing between you and your next match is your last match.

Or a group of people stampeding like all over you in some NYE event...:laugh:

No seriously, it's dangerous out there - especially on a nite like this. Your next "match" might be someone trying to slip you a ruffie!!!

Your next "match" might be someone trying to slip you a ruffie!!!

There is a Bill Cosby joke in there somewhere.. :laugh:

If I wasn't married and had a kid as well as all 3 of us being sick I would be out there... when I was single there were many NYE's that I just spent alone up in the mountains.. but that was during my stay away from me phases.

I like the OP's comments.. go out and have fun...

• Like 1
There is a Bill Cosby joke in there somewhere.. :laugh:

If I wasn't married and had a kid as well as all 3 of us being sick I would be out there... when I was single there were many NYE's that I just spent alone up in the mountains.. but that was during my stay away from me phases.

I like the OP's comments.. go out and have fun...

Ummm...Bill Cosby out and about offering wine to the ladies....:laugh:

Gosh, wonder what he wanted or did to those chicks when they were under the control of the ruffies?:sick: Wonder if it involved chocolate pudding?

mtnbiker3000

Meh... Been there, done that. It's pretty much amateur hour all night. Stay in. Have fun with people who matter to you and vice-versa. Avoid the nonsense in the streets!!! Nothing but a good way to get arrested, hurt or killed...

• Author

I'm doing a rare back to back date. It's nice to be wanted but I can do without as well.

Get back out there. You don't need to drink just channel the fresh slate energy.

I would, but all my friends are 4 hours away. I'll just wait till we have our joint bday parties this month to meet other girls. Plus joined an mma academy so should be a great opportunity to meet new people and forget about that callous whiny bitch

I'd rather stay home and keep working on my personal transformation. There won't be any success unless I do this first.

Plus, NYE is extremely overrated.

• Like 3
I'd rather stay home and keep working on my personal transformation. There won't be any success unless I do this first.

Plus, NYE is extremely overrated.

Here here!

I did the infamous "back to back date" once. It was a disaster because I fell in love with the first one and never made it to the second. I felt really bad about that. Fortunately, it was only tentative, but still, bad enough. Just don't do it!

:-|