Probably Doesn't Mean Anything But It's In My Head

towardthefuture

towardthefuture

Ex GF of 8 years finalized moving out today. She dropped her keys off in the office at ~9 AM. When I went down there an hour later, they told me that she told them she knocked on my door to give them to me but I didn't answer. This is after 1 month of her not speaking to me or responding to anything I sent her (I haven't sent her anything except a mistake voice mail a few days ago and a 'I'm moving on' email around 10 days ago). I'm kind of glad I was asleep still when she knocked, I'm not ready to see her. I don't know if she has a boyfriend now or what, the breakup was very sudden (not sudden for her, sudden for me), after 8 years it could go either way -- instant replacement/overlapping or waiting a while to date. Honestly I don't really want to know, but I suspect she jumped into another relationship right away. Still, does the fact that she tried to see me mean anything?

• Like 1

Well, she tries to give you the keys, not seeing you per say.

I suppose if she really had wanted to see you, she would have called or would have come back later.

• Like 1

It could but you seem to be in a good spot without knowing.

Just keep moving on. Important answers will come of you're receptive. Take it from someone who has had the worst happen.

• Like 1