LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Probably Doesn't Mean Anything But It's In My Head

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2014, 7:45 PM   #1
Established Member

Probably Doesn't Mean Anything But It's In My Head

Ex GF of 8 years finalized moving out today. She dropped her keys off in the office at ~9 AM. When I went down there an hour later, they told me that she told them she knocked on my door to give them to me but I didn't answer. This is after 1 month of her not speaking to me or responding to anything I sent her (I haven't sent her anything except a mistake voice mail a few days ago and a 'I'm moving on' email around 10 days ago). I'm kind of glad I was asleep still when she knocked, I'm not ready to see her. I don't know if she has a boyfriend now or what, the breakup was very sudden (not sudden for her, sudden for me), after 8 years it could go either way -- instant replacement/overlapping or waiting a while to date. Honestly I don't really want to know, but I suspect she jumped into another relationship right away. Still, does the fact that she tried to see me mean anything?
towardthefuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 7:49 PM   #2
Established Member

Well, she tries to give you the keys, not seeing you per say.

I suppose if she really had wanted to see you, she would have called or would have come back later.
Elle1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 7:51 PM   #3
Established Member

It could but you seem to be in a good spot without knowing.

Just keep moving on. Important answers will come of you're receptive. Take it from someone who has had the worst happen.
If I could tell the world just one thing and have it stick it'd be, "When wondering about the nature of something, ask yourself this question, 'Does it agree with observation?' and then utilize your answer objectively."
EgoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 7:52 PM   #4
Established Member

Apply strict no contact as if your life depends on it.

Anything else leads to pain.
Satu is offline   Reply With Quote