i was afraid to lose her

was datng a girl and we decided to take it slow. i fel for her but never told her cuz i didnt want to run her off. we ended up breaking up and she said she wanted a relationship not just dating. i told her i wanted one that i was hiding my feelings and she said it was to late

why was i afraid to tell her how i felt?i was scared to run her off

Why don't you contact her and express your feelings? It's never too late. She may just have said that as she was upset as she was seeking commitment and you seemed to shy away from it. If you genuinely feel interested in a relationship with her and she was being truthful that that is what she was seeking with you and that is her reason for splitting, then why not try to work it out? Communication is everything. You also have to both be open and willing to work with one another. If you make an effort, at least you won't have any regrets.

• Author
Why don't you contact her and express your feelings? It's never too late. She may just have said that as she was upset as she was seeking commitment and you seemed to shy away from it. If you genuinely feel interested in a relationship with her and she was being truthful that that is what she was seeking with you and that is her reason for splitting, then why not try to work it out? Communication is everything. You also have to both be open and willing to work with one another. If you make an effort, at least you won't have any regrets.

i have tried its to late

Send her some flowers with a note that says something along the lines of

When we got together we both agreed to take it slow. I thought that was what you wanted & despite falling for you, I was trying to respect your wishes & not overwhelm you. I'm sorry I overcompensated & didn't make my feelings clearer. I do like you. Please let me show you how much.