LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

i was afraid to lose her

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th December 2014, 9:05 PM   #1

i was afraid to lose her

was datng a girl and we decided to take it slow. i fel for her but never told her cuz i didnt want to run her off. we ended up breaking up and she said she wanted a relationship not just dating. i told her i wanted one that i was hiding my feelings and she said it was to late

why was i afraid to tell her how i felt?i was scared to run her off
lewissims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 9:36 PM   #2
Established Member

Why don't you contact her and express your feelings? It's never too late. She may just have said that as she was upset as she was seeking commitment and you seemed to shy away from it. If you genuinely feel interested in a relationship with her and she was being truthful that that is what she was seeking with you and that is her reason for splitting, then why not try to work it out? Communication is everything. You also have to both be open and willing to work with one another. If you make an effort, at least you won't have any regrets.
dyna85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 10:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna85 View Post
Why don't you contact her and express your feelings? It's never too late. She may just have said that as she was upset as she was seeking commitment and you seemed to shy away from it. If you genuinely feel interested in a relationship with her and she was being truthful that that is what she was seeking with you and that is her reason for splitting, then why not try to work it out? Communication is everything. You also have to both be open and willing to work with one another. If you make an effort, at least you won't have any regrets.
i have tried its to late
Old 31st December 2014, 9:08 AM   #4

why was i afraid to approach her
Old 31st December 2014, 2:09 PM   #5
Established Member

coming on to strong?
alexwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 2:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwood View Post
coming on to strong?

yes seems like we had bad communication
Old 31st December 2014, 5:46 PM   #7

Anyone?????
Old 31st December 2014, 5:50 PM   #8
Established Member

Send her some flowers with a note that says something along the lines of

When we got together we both agreed to take it slow. I thought that was what you wanted & despite falling for you, I was trying to respect your wishes & not overwhelm you. I'm sorry I overcompensated & didn't make my feelings clearer. I do like you. Please let me show you how much.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 5:53 PM   #9
Established Member

Lewissims, did you ever follow up with her after she said it was too late?
dyna85 is offline   Reply With Quote