LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Ex want her gift stuff back.. is that childish?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th December 2014, 7:25 PM   #1

Ex want her gift stuff back.. is that childish?

She called it off and now she wants her stuff back that she made me for Christmas. She 28. I never ask for anything in return.is she childish?
johndo1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 7:32 PM   #2
Established Member

Well, lets just say she is hurt and when we are hurt, we can act irrational.
Jules Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 7:33 PM   #3
Established Member

a gift is a gift, it shouldn't be taken back.
TabbyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 9:34 PM   #4
Established Member

If you want the stuff that is one thing but what's the point of holding on to it just to spite the fact that she wants it back?

Whether she's childish or not, unless you have a good reason for keeping, your refusal to rid yourself of the stuff doesn't bode well for your level of maturity. Give it back & be done with her.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 9:37 PM   #5
Established Member

Give it back and let her look like the foolish one and if she tries to give you the things that you bought her back, tell her to pitch them or shove them but be done with it.
bubbaganoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 9:47 PM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndo1984 View Post
She called it off and now she wants her stuff back that she made me for Christmas. She 28. I never ask for anything in return.is she childish?
Yes it is but if she wants it back I'd personally give it back to her.
MissBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2014, 10:24 PM   #7

Unless you have a reason to keep it, and a good reason at that, just humour her and let her have it. Give it back with a smile on your face and wish her a happy new year. Then block her number and start the year afresh my friend.
welshbambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 12:11 AM   #8
Established Member

I would just ignore her request and all future attempts at contact. She's being an idiot. She dumps you and asks for sh*t back? Ignore.
veggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 1:31 AM   #9

I returned it back no question ask. I never ask her anything back. I got her more thing than just one item she gave me. Secondly my cost more than her. Just piss me off why she wants it. I asked her why, she said I dont have to tell u anything. I never have anyone ask me for anything back, NEVER EVER.
Old 31st December 2014, 2:19 AM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndo1984 View Post
I returned it back no question ask. I never ask her anything back. I got her more thing than just one item she gave me. Secondly my cost more than her. Just piss me off why she wants it. I asked her why, she said I dont have to tell u anything. I never have anyone ask me for anything back, NEVER EVER.
Actually she did give you a gift. A gift of never having to deal with her selfish and immature manipulations again!

Congrats, may you enjoy her last gift for a very long time.
lil hoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2014, 2:37 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil hoodlum View Post
Actually she did give you a gift. A gift of never having to deal with her selfish and immature manipulations again!

Congrats, may you enjoy her last gift for a very long time.
Ty, She 28ys, never ever I expected this from her. So shock just unbelievable. Idk what to said.
Old 31st December 2014, 8:37 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggirl View Post
I would just ignore her request and all future attempts at contact. She's being an idiot. She dumps you and asks for sh*t back? Ignore.
I would ignore her too, but we have common friends, but most of them dont know her well. One of my friends asked if we cant still be friend w her.. I replied how can I be a friend w a immature and childish person. I don't mine they do hang out w her. But I told me to count me out.
Old 31st December 2014, 8:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaganoosh View Post
Give it back and let her look like the foolish one and if she tries to give you the things that you bought her back, tell her to pitch them or shove them but be done with it.
Am not going to ask it back, it immature of me and it childish. I dont need it even if she give it back I won't take it. Dont want to hold on bad memories.