4 months to the day she broke up with me...

4 Months ago on this very day, my ex came back from a trip and decided the distance between us when she was there had made her grow distant, she didn't feel the same anymore. She met someone else while there but didn't cheat on me, well not in the physical sense anyway.

After three weeks of trying to talk to her, gain closure and change her mind, I decided to go NC. I did NC for 6 weeks and then contacted her again to 'test the waters' to no avail. I've been NC ever since, it's been over two months now and I still do think about her from time to time, I've learned a few lessons since the break up, have reflected on everything and in a lot of ways it has made me a better person. The only thing I regret is not walking away and going NC the second she broke up with me, I wish I had stumbled across LS earlier haha.

I no longer see my ex to be this 'unique' person, I see her flaws now and I've realised she's not as attractive as I once thought she was. The anger that I dealt with the first two months has gone away, I know longer feel the need to message her with a rant of some sort. People are correct in what they say on this site, time does make you feel a lot better, and so does NC.

I would be lying however if I said I was over her, I'm still posting on here aren't I? I still think of her from time to time and a small part of me hopes she contacts me and wants me back, but I don't think that'll ever happen; especially now she's dating someone.

They say half the time of the relationship is needed in order to get over a relationship, I'm at 4 months now and my relationship was 9 and a half months long...does it sound like I'm on the right track and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? I feel like I am.