It's been 3 weeks..ex reaching out

hopelessromantic89

hopelessromantic89

It's been three weeks since the breakup, and it's been tough. I took a last minute trip to Europe a week ago with my cousin and a friend. After posting a picture on Instagram, my ex immediately texted me saying "heyy" I replied and we exchanged texts for a bit. He texted me twice on Christmas, I didn't respond to them till later because I had no WiFi. The next day he tried joking around with me, but I kept it short with him. He then went off on me telling me how rude I am towards him and how he's over it. I then explained how it was difficult for me to speak with him because I am still getting over it and hurting. He wrote a long message back still pretty angry saying that he was hurting too. He is getting really jealous about what I am doing and who I am with. I am torn on what to do. I do miss him and want it to work out, but at the same time keeping in touch with him hurts me if there is no hope.

What has happen for you two too break-up? Who decided to end things too? Suppose to kick in the NC = no contact or no communication with the EX. Just won't get easier after the break-up.

• Author
hopelessromantic89

I am also headed to Vegas for New Years and he has said he doesn't want me having sex with anyone there (it's also his birthday). He thinks it's fair of him to ask this of me, but I'm a little confused as to why he feels he can still control me?

sober and dry

Well, he can't... Why do you even bother to think about it?

If it happens, it did, it's no more of his concern!

Go and have fun :cool: