trying to make me jealous or hurt me (Updated)

Me and my ex have been together for 4yrs and have 2 girls. to me the problem started in july of this year when she met some new friends. everything was great before...she started to hang out more with these friends and asked if she could stop the odd night i was gobsmacked in a way..coz we got children...she kept saying there nice people i didnt like them from the start and have been told by friends there bad news.from july to august she wanted to spend more nights with her new friends leaving me at home with the kids sometimes she go friday and come bk sunday..it was killing me..i pulled her up a few times and told her we got children i need your help and so do the girls there 1 and 2 september came and things had not became right this woman i loved as changed alot both sides of the family have told me. i tried to fix things so i booked a holiday for me and the girls and my love at the time which went good we didnt even get bk 2 hrs and she was gone and i didnt see her till the next day . in october things became more clear to me that she didnt love me which broke me...she wouldnt want to touch me,kiss me or anything she just wanted to go out leave me with the girls...i didnt know what to do...cought her out on a few lies her so called new friends were on ampthet,drinking,smoking...she started to stop there 3 nights a week..then one tuesday night she came home and said she not happy and doesnt love me no more..i got my shes on and left...we did everything together and as a family went out for meals..day trips with the girl..cinima,,bowling,,,go out for a few drinks everything....i love this girl to bit but i dont love who she is now..i dont want her back and never will....i just dont get what it is.....after we split up she took an overdose that day i went to hostpital and brought her bk home she told me she loved me and wanted to try again and take things slow...2 days later she kissing another man and there been together for a month now.....i dunno if its GIGS....she been cheating on me,,,emotional affair..i dunno but what i do know she can **** off

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Been with ex girlfriend for 4 yrs..We have 2 beautiful daughter....after 7 days of splitting up she told me she loves me and wants to try again.

10 days of spitting up she seeing another guy and on xmas day she posts on facebook she in a relationship and the other day she post something on facebook trying to hurt me...like i told her in the past i dont give a s**t no more.Dont get me wrong she is the mother to our daughters and i will always love her for that

Her new BF post something like..thanks for cooking me a nice dinner...and she replies...sorry for the late response but its your fault for keeping me in bed.The 4yrs we were together she never said anything like that its just not her

She keeps telling me she doesnt love him and there only friends...i told her i dont want to know its your life go live it i dont give a s**t no more.Im there for my daughters and that is it

just dont understand why she doing all this

WonderWoman911

I'm not sure as to why the both of you broke up, but it can be several reasons for why she's doing this. One, she can be trying to make you jealous. She wants to show off this new guy and act like everything is going well in her life. Or she can be trying to play both sides of the fence. When things are shaky with him, she clings to you and vice versa. She's playing a lot of games.

• Like 1

I think you need to focus on raising your girls the best way you know how and create boundaries that allow you to be there for them yet keep you away from her drama.

In your last thread she was all over the place and possibly cheating on you. Whatever she's doing, it's selfish and cruel, and not in the best interest of you but most importantly your children.

Be there for your girls. Don't engage or snoop when it comes to her. Keep your communication strictly about the care of your children.

• Like 1
  • Author

only thing im intrested in...is my girls i dont want nothing to do with my ex..I have made that clear..the other week she phone up at least 5 times that day told me she messed up...

only thing im intrested in...is my girls i dont want nothing to do with my ex..I have made that clear..the other week she phone up at least 5 times that day told me she messed up...

When she starts talking about her messes, tell her that you only desire communication about your children. There is no need for you to entertain her 5 calls.

Pretty bad today they use FB as poster board to spell out what they're doing behind the close door. I for one wouldn't care so much for this childish behavior from your Ex and she can do whatever she pleases. She's your ex and mom to your 2 girls. But now she can twist you around to her will! What the heck are you letting her get away with it? If you don't want to be with her move on, but only communicate to be there for your 2 kids only. Ex is your Ex for a reason! Find a nice women who will love to be with you and not play these silly mind games on FB with you. Change your FB account name or just get away from it. All this will do is drive you up wall. Do you really need this stuff in your life right now? The answer should be N.O.P.E!

• Author

like today when i dropped my daughters off..she turns round and tells me she got a date with her new man tonight....i turned round and said i dont care go and be happy why are you telling me this i dont want to know

• Like 1