She removed herself from the relationship.. And now NC...

So I met a girl over the Internet she was literally just perfect we clicked matched so on after awhile we both began to feel feelings for each other one thing to another we rushed into an exclusive relationship.... (well she did..) we have never met! Whenever we were suppose to something would come up (work friends etc) on both sides but she then told me her family didnt know she was lesbian and I'd have to just act as a friend I was ok with this at first but it suddenly grown on me I just couldn't hide my love for her! And she couldn't for me! But in the end her last message was I'm sorry I can't... This doesn't feel right anymore! Too much has gone on! I really do wish you the best of luck in life and love... But I have to remove myself from this now! I'm sorry I am (she did promise earlier in the relationship we'd stay friends if anything happend but she's blocked me on pretty much everything but not my best friend.... Who she's talked to! Do I have my head in the clouds hoping she'll come back should I wait? Or move on....( we loved each other made plans so on and it all just dropped.... That's why i ask will she come back?)