Is it a rebound? Will she come back to me

I was with her for 4 years, she recently moved 45 minutes away to university. Four days before she left me we both went threw a tough abortion. I stayed with her threw it all but had to leave the next day for the week because she's at uni and I had work. And was due to return on the following Friday (4 days later). It was on that day she decided to break up with me. that while week we didn't talk much due to her being busy. it took only 2 days before she was seeing another guy. She started being horrible to me. Saying nasty things. And generally hating in me. I was shocked she could just replace me so quickly with a guy that is the exact opposite of me. we had a good relationship, she had even said how happy and lucky she was only 2 weeks before the break up. Anyway, after a week of trying to talk to her I decided to give her some space after reading about the 'no contact rule' t seemed to work because she came home for Christmas and after dropping her new bf at the station she came straight to my house and told me she loves me. And apologised for everything she did. She's been seeing me in secret behind this guys back. But says she's happy with him and wants to be with him. she's goig back to uni next week, and says she will stay in contact but it will have to be in secret. So was this guy just a rebound? Because I couldn't be there after the abortion. or does she really just prefer him. I can't see how she can be so happy with this stranger 2 days after leaving a 4 year relationship with me. Why won't she just leave him and come back to me. Btw he lives next door to her at uni

She's a very disordered person and you have poor boundaries in addition to self respect issues.

Focus on healing yourself before worrying about her, the journey to self awareness is hard but worth it.