I broke up 1 to many times

Started seeing my ex girlfriend 6 years ago. It started off amazing, perfect. After about two years I started to cheat and then I didn't want to spend time with her. I still only loved her and didn't date any other girls but sometimes when I was out I would kiss other girls. Eventually I broke with her and she started seeing somebody else. I was devasted she moved the guy in after two weeks. I was living in the apartment above hers and would have to see her new guy every day. I pretended to everybody that I had moved on but in the back of my mind I knew I was always waiting after a year and four months I got my wish, she dumped the guy and we were back together after two weeks. She moved and I went back to my old ways....... So we broke up again. It was all my fault I didn't realise what I had until it was gone thinking I would be ok after weeks I would start to miss her so much. This time I said I have to marry her if I keep missing her when she gone. I booked a holiday and bought a ring. She said hell no and that I've given you enough of my life. In a past break up she changed her number and still came back saying I will always love. I have bombarded her with texts and made no contact for 7 weeks but nothing has worked she won't even speak to me total cut off. The holiday leaves in four days and I don't want to move on but it's been 5 months. There's obviously more to this but I'm out of ideas.

Do I really need to force myself to meet other girls, seems like the only way I can forget her.

Leave the poor girl alone, she deserves better!

And forget your idea of "forcing" yourself to meet other women as well. You've done enough damage as it is.

Work on yourself. Become a good person. And then think about loving someone!

• Like 3
  • Author
Leave the poor girl alone, she deserves better!

And forget your idea of "forcing" yourself to meet other women as well. You've done enough damage as it is.

Work on yourself. Become a good person. And then think about loving someone!

When I was going out with her I found she had an abortion and was on anti-depressants, it made me think I can't handle this but in town meeting other girls it madee realise that maybe Her problems aren't as bad as I first thought.

Why would you say leave her along ? Because of the cheating. She did live with another guy I never date anybody when we were broken up ?

When I was going out with her I found she had an abortion and was on anti-depressants, it made me think I can't handle this but in town meeting other girls it madee realise that maybe Her problems aren't as bad as I first thought.

Why would you say leave her along ? Because of the cheating. She did live with another guy I never date anybody when we were broken up ?

You mean, you don't see where you have gone wrong? You're justifying your actions?

I'm confused.

• Like 1
  • Author
You mean, you don't see where you have gone wrong? You're justifying your actions?

I'm confused.

Sometimes you learn as you go along, my actions can never be justified. I wanted to break away at times. When I was younger I was very over weight and got no attention, I trimmed down lost the run of my self. Let stupid small thing dictate my life. I believe in true love and it can conqour all I want to learn and change but I want her to benefit from my changes. It wasn't all bad. I was very deducated at times as well. I'm just wondering if I'm a fool to still believe and listen to my heart ?

Well sure, you can wait all you like, but she won't come back. Obviously she's the type of person that writes their ex off when it's over. It's pretty pointless to wait for her and I think you'd be long over her if only she wouldn't be living so close to you so you get her advancing relationships rubbed into your face.

• Like 1
It wasn't all bad. I was very deducated at times as well. I'm just wondering if I'm a fool to still believe and listen to my heart ?

You mean, you were very dedicated, inbetween kisses with other girls?

Listen. I 100% believe we all make mistakes at some point, you are right. And it's not because we make mistakes that we are bad people.

It's just that when we make all the mistakes on the same relationship, we gotta realize that at some point, there's no more future. When there's no more trust, there's no use beating the dead horse.

It is sad for you, in a way, but you'll have to take that relationship as a learning experience. Hopefully you'll treat the next lady really good.

• Like 2
  • Author
You mean, you were very dedicated, inbetween kisses with other girls?

Listen. I 100% believe we all make mistakes at some point, you are right. And it's not because we make mistakes that we are bad people.

It's just that when we make all the mistakes on the same relationship, we gotta realize that at some point, there's no more future. When there's no more trust, there's no use beating the dead horse.

It is sad for you, in a way, but you'll have to take that relationship as a learning experience. Hopefully you'll treat the next lady really good.

Ok guys I will go forward. If anything happens I will be back to see what you guys think .

Thanks

• Like 1