she broke NC to cuss me out ?

sittingherealone

sittingherealone

Its ironic I post my first post here a few days ago about my verbal abusive bi-polar/borderline personality disorder EX girlfriend of 2 years.She is on medication. I really did try everything to help her insecurities and trust issues but the last few months I gave up. I was tired of the name calling and always belittled. I left 2 months ago. First few weeks she said she loved me and missed me but would never say sorry.. next few weeks she cussed me out. Said she is sexy and she can find a better man any day and I was just boy. She started clubbing and partying. We went 7 days no contact. I felt bad about myself and i felt i was to blame. She manipulated me very good. So 3 weeks ago i felt down and i called her. She said she's done and had moved on. I said OK. Have a good holiday and hung up. I know deep down it wasn't my fault. So its been 3 weeks NC and yesterday she text me and cussed me out. She said "I see u went to a Christmas school party for your son and your ex wife was their. I knew y'all would get back together after I left your ass. Your so predictable you piece of sh*t.... I replied "I wanted to see my son. My ex wife and i been apart 3.5 years. We are not getting back together. Ive told you over and over. Besides, U said you moved on, hope u had a good christmas"

Now I'm confused. I'm already feeling bad from being in a abusive relationship. I feel I will never find someone. I feel worthless. Now she said she moved on. Why does she have to cuss me out 3 weeks after she told me she moved on ?!?! I would rather deal with my divorce again than to deal with the heartache of verbal/emotional abuse !!!!

Why does she have to cuss me out 3 weeks after she told me she moved on ?!?!

Because she's nuts. Block her number and block her everywhere.

• Like 2

If she has to message you to let you know she's moved on then clearly she isn't over you. Those who have moved on simply move on, you won't be hearing from them again.

You dodged a bullet with this one, what a mess! You did the right thing by walking away, no need to feel worthless, just pick more wisely next time.

• Author
sittingherealone

For what its worth. She didn't message me she moved on. I had felt lonely and bad 3 weeks ago and I ended up calling her. She answered and said she moved on and I replied OK. Have good holidays.... we hadn't talked in 3 weeks and she text last night cussing me out because I went to a school Christmas party for my son and my ex wife was their.... I just hate feeling at fault. She's blowing her Facebook up with how bad of a b/f I was and a ******* . I have her blocked but I had a few friend inform me on how's she's talking low of me. If only people knew the real her

Why do you need to keep up with the drama she brings in your life?

She's unstable, not your responsibility. I know those people can be attractive at first, all bubbly and all.. but enough is enough.

I didn't even realize what I was dealing with until My Ex and I finally parted ways.

Think back to all of the times she did not have a normal response.

I wish to say that I did not look at anybody else's replies yet because I think they might alter my thoughts, and I probably know what they said, so let's see...

Hmm, she wants you to be accountable for your actions after she told you you're done?

Hmm, she is stalking you?

Hmm, you are not supposed to see your own son and his mother?

I rarely say this because I wish the best for people, so for your sake I will say it...she has major issues! Abusive, check! Unstable, check! Done, check!

That's three strikes, sorry for your loss.

Ken

PS, I don't mean to be curt, I'm feeling a little angry right now reading people's painful posts, and this was a vent I needed. I wish you the best.

Ok, now I read their replies.

Tell your friends to please NOT give you FB updates. You blocked her for a reason! Ask them to either block her too or not tell you. If you wanted to know what's going on in her life, you would look yourself! :mad:

You need to change your cell number and block her on all social media. This girl has issues and she's abusive. You are broken up and therefore no need to deal with her toxic behaviour anymore.

• Author
sittingherealone

Its been 4 days and she has tried text messaging again. Her last message 4 days ago cussed me out because I went to my sons Christmas school party and my ex was their. She thinks I want my.ex back.... now, she text "are you OK ?". I have ignored it all day . Any idea what her intentions are ? She said 8 days ago she had moved on.

Edited by sittingherealone

If she truly is BPD, NO ONE can tell you what her intentions are, not even her. All she is doing is recycling right now. This is NOT a normal, healthy relationship and you can never have that with someone who is Bipolar and/or BPD. You really need to see a therapist and soon.

You need to realize that you are battling a war and an enemy you will NEVER beat. No matter how hard you try to ease her "insecurities", it's a part of who she is.

For your own mental sanity, block her from your life. She's always going to find a way to yo-yo your mind. She'll say she's moved on, she'll "apologize", she'll blame you but no matter what, she'll always try to keep you around in one way or another.

Forget her intentions. Get her out of your life ASAP.

• Like 1

"I see u went to a Christmas school party for your son and your ex wife was their. I knew y'all would get back together after I left your ass. Your so predictable you piece of sh*t...."

The best reply if you had to send one at all would have just been "Merry Christmas" and leave it at that. Actually best was nothing at all, but the worst is when you reply and explain yourself to her. I cringed when reading your response to her. Please for the sake of your sanity, stop contacting her and block her everywhere. You should have been angry after her text to you, not apologetic. Like someone mentioned in here, you probably should see a therapist at this point to help you through this because you are attached to a person who is obviously not good for you.

Its been 4 days and she has tried text messaging again. Her last message 4 days ago cussed me out because I went to my sons Christmas school party and my ex was their. She thinks I want my.ex back.... now, she text "are you OK ?". I have ignored it all day . Any idea what her intentions are ? She said 8 days ago she had moved on.

Can I ask you why you haven't blocked her? Unless you are a glutton for punishment and truly enjoy being available to verbal and emotional abuse.

What her intentions are? It doesn't matter what her intentions are when her actions have consistently diminished you. Nothing is about to change.

You want to hear that she cares, that she is concerned about you? No. It's all about manipulation and control. You act weak and dependent and toxic women like this one nutbag is going to chew you up and spit you out.

Block her and push yourself through this. Stop being accessible to her contact. And stop being accessible to being verbally and emotionally abused.

• Author
sittingherealone

I'm ignoring her text from here on out. I'm doing alot better this last week since i went no contct 100%. I have everything blocked , facebook, email, etc. except her number. My provider charges $15.00 to block number. This last text is just awkward asking "Are you OK". I'd love to understand her reasoning behind it. Has she met someone and feels guilty so she's reaching out to be friendly. Or she realizes she missing me. In 2 years she's never asked "are you OK" that's why its strange. Usually she will just text hey or show up at my door

I'm ignoring her text from here on out. I'm doing alot better this last week since i went no contct 100%. I have everything blocked , facebook, email, etc. except her number. My provider charges $15.00 to block number. This last text is just awkward asking "Are you OK". I'd love to understand her reasoning behind it. Has she met someone and feels guilty so she's reaching out to be friendly. Or she realizes she missing me. In 2 years she's never asked "are you OK" that's why its strange. Usually she will just text hey or show up at my door

If $15 is too much money to invest in your mental and emotional wellbeing, then moving forward, you need to quit analysing what every text means. Honestly, it's not about the money. You want to have that window open just incase she has something different to say. Cutting that cord scares the crap out of you.

There was nothing awkward about her text. It was just her way of roping you back in. Let's play -- say she's doing it for every reason you mentioned -- does that change anything? It doesn't change the situation, it doesn't change who she is at the core, it doesn't change the fact that this is someone you cannot have any sort of relationship with.

• Author
sittingherealone

OK. More detailed. I explained my self about the Xmas party just to remind her she told me to move on . Now as far as her recent text. In the past this girl has beat my door down at 3am and had cops called . Threw lit ciggerrttes in my car . Stalk. Etc. I do not want her back or care what's her feelings are. I'm basically curious if she is over me or if their may be a new guy. If their is a new guy, then hopefully she want show up at my door at 3am because I'm ignoring her. If she hasn't found a new guy yet. Then chances are she may be showing up in the next few nights because I'm ignoring her. Blocking her number want do nothing for me. Probably just make her even more angry. I'm over her. I just don't want a scene when she shows up at 3am.

Edited by sittingherealone
OK. More detailed. I explained my self about the Xmas party just to remind her she told me to move on . Now as far as her recent text. In the past this girl has beat my door down at 3am and had cops called . Threw lit ciggerrttes in my car . Stalk. Etc. I do not want her back or care what's her feelings are. I'm basically curious if she is over me or if their may be a new guy. If their is a new guy, then hopefully she want show up at my door at 3am because I'm ignoring her. If she hasn't found a new guy yet. Then chances are she may be showing up in the next few nights because I'm ignoring her. Blocking her number want do nothing for me. Probably just make her even more angry. I'm over her. I just don't want a scene when she shows up at 3am.

You will never get an answer as to her why she sent you that text. We can all speculate. We can give you 10 different reasons but none of that will mean a thing when we can't get into her unbalanced mind. It's what you cannot control. What you can control is spending $15 in blocking her and protecting yourself from spending anymore wasted time and emotional/mental energy analysing text messages.

You're a man. Stop being afraid of her getting mad because you have blocked her.

If she is at your door at 3AM, call the police again.

Edited by Zahara