I am driving myself insane

hopelessromantic89

hopelessromantic89

Help! I cannot get out of my head!! My ex an I have been broken up for a week now. It seems like he has gotten into contact again with his previous ex. She has commented on a photo and they just became friends on Facebook. She is in a relationship but it hurts me that he would immediately start talking to her right when we break up. It makes me think that they are going to try and rekindle something. He turns to her, but he has not tried contacting me at all. Why is this driving me crazy! Why would he do this?

It's driving you crazy because you are letting it. Get off LS. Log into all of your social media accounts & disconnect from him & do whatever it takes to make sure his stuff doesn't show up in your feeds from mutual friends. If you don't seem him & other girls, you can't get upset about it.

Yip.. get off Facebook. What you don't know - can't hurt you.

Try to re-direct your thoughts elsewhere - and if you can't stop the obsessive thoughts then write them down in the form of letter to yourself and then do something after that to just relax a little x

• Author
hopelessromantic89

Yes, I immediately deleted him off of Facebook. It just hurts a lot. I know I do not know the reasons, and she is in a long term relationship, but a huge blow.