I made a terrible, horrible mistake

I contacted Johnny. I drank two glasses of wine, unblocked him and texted him.

At first, he did reply. Then I texted: I was remembering how I felt with you, what a crazy attachment!

And he read it but never replied. Like 4 hours ago. I don't know what I was expecting, I'm stupid and retarded. What an idiot I am!!!! i feel so lonely and stupid!!!!

Make sure you put that in your signature

12/15/2014 - I lost my dignity and threw away all the previous work shown above lol

• Like 1
I contacted Johnny. I drank two glasses of wine, unblocked him and texted him.

At first, he did reply. Then I texted: I was remembering how I felt with you, what a crazy attachment!

And he read it but never replied. Like 4 hours ago. I don't know what I was expecting, I'm stupid and retarded. What an idiot I am!!!! i feel so lonely and stupid!!!!

Gandhi denied antibiotics to his sick wife and she died. Despite that, he's one of the greatest human being to have ever lived.

Get back up, take a sip of water. You'll be fine ;)

• Like 2
  • Author

Done :( I'm so lonely and drunk right now :(

I had a horrible day and I texted the jerk I don't know why. What the f.uck I was expecting?? I don't know how to regain my dignity right now. I didn't even texted him because I was horny or whatever. I was feeling lonely and drunk. :(((

• Like 1
  • Author

This is so wrong. He replied and we chatted back and forth. Me drunk.we remembered old times.

He called me baby. I texted him "love you Johnny" and he texted me back " love you "irresolute""

Are we both fu.cking crazy???

I just didn't replied. This is so messed up and I'm so drunk. I work all day tomorrow. :(

I don't know what else to say...

• Author

Good night you all. This was the worst day of my life. I added the jerk again on Facebook and we both said I love you. He's crazy and I'm drunk and an idiot. I have to wake up early to go to work and wtf I don't know how to continue with my life after I meesed this up so badly.

I don't know your story. . But you only hurt yourself more by doing this.. and by even considering things can or will be different most likely he is horny.. or bored and lonely. Don't allow yourself to fall back into pain.. because trust me it gets worse the second, and then third time around.

ConfusedHumanBeing
This is so wrong. He replied and we chatted back and forth. Me drunk.we remembered old times.

He called me baby. I texted him "love you Johnny" and he texted me back " love you "irresolute""

Are we both fu.cking crazy???

I just didn't replied. This is so messed up and I'm so drunk. I work all day tomorrow. :(

I don't know what else to say...

Get with him or dont. This soap opera is very high school

• Like 2
chimpanA-2-chimpanZ

This guy doesn't love you. Based on his previous messages he doesn't even respect you. He thinks he can treat you like absolute dirt and still use you for sex. You're proving him right. You have done nothing tonight except affirm that you're still completely obsessed with him. As of tonight he knows he could have you any time he wants. You're his ego boost.

I hope you wake up feeling disgusted with yourself (hey, sometimes it's necessary). You threw away your self-respect and came crawling back to a guy who sees you only as an easy lay. And you've invited him to ruin you all over again. Whatever you're drinking isn't worth it.

Remember this...your value = how easily you give up sex to him. The easier you are, the less value you have in his eye.

Every message you send him and everything you do keeps lowering your value to him. In his shoes, I'd assume you're crazy and easy to manipulate. I'd feel bad for you if you didn't know better, but you do. I'm not gonna say you should do this or that anymore because I know you know the answer. You give the answer to tons of others on here in their threads.

Time to stop talking and start acting.

• Like 1
PersonaPersona

You know something is going to get you hurt and you do it anyway. Lol, I don't get you.

Maybe try controlling yourself or not getting drunk at all.