Ex (who is getting married) keeps lurking on me.

Here's whats going on, this girl who've I been dating off and on says my ex blocked her on Instagram. They don't even know each other and its obvious my ex has been spying on me. I don't get it. If She's getting married, & to some douchebag after a couple months of dating, why is still lurking on me, and why block the girl I'm dating if your Instagram is private anyways?? Doe's she still have feelings for me?

Disconnect from your EX on all social media & have anybody you date do the same.

Who cares why she's lurking on you? Isn't that her FI's problem?

• Like 2
  • Author
Disconnect from your EX on all social media & have anybody you date do the same.

Who cares why she's lurking on you? Isn't that her FI's problem?

Because I still want her. She's making a big mistake marrying this guy just for his money. I'm just driving myself crazy thinking maybe she's having second thoughts about us.

She's not having second thoughts. She just sees if you'd be willing to have sex with her because that's how selfish people work. Although I'll always give the advice "don't stick your dick in crazy".

• Like 3

It doesn't matter that you still want her.

You have a GF. How is wanting your EX fair to your GF?

Your EX is getting married! Stupid choice or not, it's still her choice. If you can't respect her, at least try to respect the institution & walk away from her while she is with him.

If you ever learn they broke up then you can try again but not now.

• Like 3

If you want a great relationship that will make you happy, go total no contact with your ex. That includes any direct, or indirect contact and social media.

Don't let the past ruin the present.

• Like 1
  • Author
It doesn't matter that you still want her.

You have a GF. How is wanting your EX fair to your GF?

Your EX is getting married! Stupid choice or not, it's still her choice. If you can't respect her, at least try to respect the institution & walk away from her while she is with him.

If you ever learn they broke up then you can try again but not now.

She's not my GF, just a girl I date occasionally.

It's like those stories you here all the time. Couple breaks up, girl is about to marry the wrong person, realizes that she still loves her ex. Or ex breaks up wedding and they run away together.

If only I could just talk to her.

SycamoreCircle

I feel sorry for your gf. New Thread: I Really Don't Care About My GF.

(Sigh) Why can't people be nice to each other?

• Like 2
  • Author
If you want a great relationship that will make you happy, go total no contact with your ex. That includes any direct, or indirect contact and social media.

Don't let the past ruin the present.

I've had zero contact for almost a year. Everyone in my life tells me these things, her getting married, her social media drama...

I still love her, she's getting married. I always get hints that she still feels the same.

It's like those stories you here all the time. Couple breaks up, girl is about to marry the wrong person, realizes that she still loves her ex. Or ex breaks up wedding and they run away together.

If only I could just talk to her.[/QUOTE]

You can if you want, but no good will come of it.

• Like 1
  • Author

If only I could just talk to her.[/QUOTE]

You can if you want, but no good will come of it.

I mean, I can't talk to her then. I just want your guy's input on why she still keeps tabs on me?

It doesn't matter why.

What matters is that you get your head straight and move on.

Or do you want to live in the past and think about what might have been?

Simon Phoenix

If only I could just talk to her.

Yeah, that doesn't happen in real life. The movies it does, which is where it sounds like your head is at. You certainly aren't in reality at this point.

• Like 3
  • Author
Yeah, that doesn't happen in real life. The movies it does, which is where it sounds like your head is at. You certainly aren't in reality at this point.

I beg to differ, happend to my parents!

Here's whats going on, this girl who've I been dating off and on says my ex blocked her on Instagram. They don't even know each other and its obvious my ex has been spying on me. I don't get it. If She's getting married, & to some douchebag after a couple months of dating, why is still lurking on me, and why block the girl I'm dating if your Instagram is private anyways?? Doe's she still have feelings for me?

Sounds like she's jealous of who your dating on and off still. Women do the strangest things today. Now she's getting married to someone she loves. You need to just get on with your life and move on. Your ex is your ex for a reason. The trust is broken and betrayed with both of you. No turning back now.

• Author
Sounds like she's jealous of who your dating on and off still. Women do the strangest things today. Now she's getting married to someone she loves. You need to just get on with your life and move on. Your ex is your ex for a reason. The trust is broken and betrayed with both of you. No turning back now.

Women do do the strangest things today, marry a rebound because he has money & because her and her girlfriends had a stupid pack to all get married in 2015 and have babies at the same time.

Women do do the strangest things today, marry a rebound because he has money & because her and her girlfriends had a stupid pack to all get married in 2015 and have babies at the same time.

It's only strange or stupid if you're not them.

If you are them it makes perfect sense.

There's no point in arguing Black Cement. Believe what you want; if you really think she's marrying the wrong one just because you still love her and believe that her breadcrumbs are the ultimate proof that she still loves you, then the only way to find that out is if you talk to her. Just don't have too big expectations, she will probably have a little mini-affair with you and then go fetch her wedding dress.

Have fun.

• Like 2
  • Author

I forgot to mention this... she broke up with me last year, me being spiteful messed around with a girl she didn't like. She found out, told me "wow, f you! I really loved you! BYE!" The next week goes by, has this new boyfriend already. We have this back and forth war, trying to make each other jealous, then after a couple of months, she's engaged. Rubbing it in my face. "I'm getting married and your not!!!"

Her engagement is a joke! Yeah me & her fight like crazy, but its only because we still care for each other.

organizedchaos
I forgot to mention this... she broke up with me last year, me being spiteful messed around with a girl she didn't like. She found out, told me "wow, f you! I really loved you! BYE!" The next week goes by, has this new boyfriend already. We have this back and forth war, trying to make each other jealous, then after a couple of months, she's engaged. Rubbing it in my face. "I'm getting married and your not!!!"

Her engagement is a joke! Yeah me & her fight like crazy, but its only because we still care for each other.

Oh, right. She breaks up with you. Yep, she really loved you! Lol.

• Like 2

I really didn't know it was even possible to be as deep in denial as you are.

• Like 3
I really didn't know it was even possible to be as deep in denial as you are.

Yeayyyyy..Wtf black cement..girl bonning some other dude and you are still thinking she cares about you?

Dude come here lemme check..is there a backbone in your body?

• Like 3
  • Author

We were on a break!

She claims that we needed time alone, and when our paths crossed again, we can try it again. I didn't buy it at first, so i f_cked around. Yes I was immature, didn't think things through. I thought that was it for us, so i did what single guys do. I admit I did it to hurt her and wanted her to find out, but I realized i made a mistake, when her friends and family told me she was crying for days.