Ugh this sucks. I'm realy bored, when i get bored i feel like emailing the ex.

Althought its getting easier i still get times when i think about her alot. She occurs in my dreams alot too, which that is annoying because then i wake up and feel like crap because she isn't there. I need to meet people in this city i live in, but i'm kinda shy. How do i meet people lol?

How do i meet people? :p

By going out more. lol.

Hang out with your friends, meet their friends and your network of contacts will slowly snowball.

I hear ya, it took everything in me not to respond to my ex's last email... the one in which he told me that he guesses "forever only lasts a moment"... I had a million things to say to it.. I wanted to go on and on but I knew that would only keep that tie between us there and it would prolong my moving on.

I hear ya, it took everything in me not to respond to my ex's last email... the one in which he told me that he guesses "forever only lasts a moment"... I had a million things to say to it.. I wanted to go on and on but I knew that would only keep that tie between us there and it would prolong my moving on.