Normal to be jealous of ex alone?

malibustacydoll

malibustacydoll

This may not be the right section. I think it's pretty understandable when people become jealous when an ex starts to see someone new. Is it normal to be jealous knowing of them self pleasuring? Wondering if they think of you? Someone else? Be jealous they are experiencing the pleasure you used to share without you?

This may sound weird and I may be weird but for some reason it bothers me to think about my ex and this; almost more than imagining him dating someone.. :sick:

This may not be the right section. I think it's pretty understandable when people become jealous when an ex starts to see someone new. Is it normal to be jealous knowing of them self pleasuring? Wondering if they think of you? Someone else? Be jealous they are experiencing the pleasure you used to share without you?

This may sound weird and I may be weird but for some reason it bothers me to think about my ex and this; almost more than imagining him dating someone.. :sick:

You know..guys "self-pleasure" themselves before, during, and after a relationship.

Sometimes thinking about their GFS, ex GFS, the girl they saw in starbucks, some movie star, etc.

To us is more of a daily routine issue--:p:laugh::o

Not really sure why you would get sad about that...

Edited by dclan

Its normal, just try to keep your mind focused on other things, don't let that green eyed monster take over though as you may do or say something you regret.