I want my ex back but she confuses me with mixed signals? Any chance I get her back?

Lebronjames000

I'm turning 19 in a few days and she's 17. We only lasted 8 months. I met her in January and everything was so good up until the end of Summer. . I started mistreating her really bad. This is out of character for me and I admit I ****ed up. I don't know why I said those cruel things to her but she broke up with me in August and got a new boyfriend. Honestly I deserve this. I was being way too hard on her. I pretty much denied her and took advantage, lost interest. My worst mistake :(

We enter no contact in early August and I totally forget about her. 1 month after breaking up, In September she starts calling me all the time and starts sending me 'i miss you' texts. She re sparks my interest in her. I want her more than ever now, however My guard is up cuz shes still with her new BF so I ignore her.

it's now October and I havent sent her anything for almost 2 months. I cave in and start missing/texting her too. we start making small talk and even flirted here and there, She even tells me she doesnt want her new Man!!! So i start making sexual advances towards her, but she becomes cold and ignores me??? Out of anger I call her a bitch and to stay away from me. Later that day She gets really upset and says 'if only u knew what i feel for you'

A week later i eventually send her a genuine and sincere apology and she accepts. I then express that I NEED her back, but she just tells me Sorry, She's moved on, She only wants to be friends, her BF is perfect, how She's 'happy' without me, how they're gonna last forever and that she doesn't want me back.

This whole time since the 'i miss you' texts she sent me In September i thought she wanted to get back together, but she basically told me she doesn't. she was just "checking on me".

I wrote her a long letter about how hurt I am and that i really do LOVE her, but She just replies with some irrelevant question ? I have nothing to gain at all So i ignore her. we haven't talked since.

Just today though I checked her fbook with my spy account, since we both blocked each other on the real accounts. And her last 5 posts is about how sad she is without me?????? I'm so confused.

You are to young op and you stil have alot to learn. First of all, stop checking on her with a fake account, delete it. Second of all she moved on, try to do the same and dont respond when shes sending you breadcrumbs.

Learn from this experience, let her go, start nc and stick to it.

• Like 3

She gave you a second chance to not be a butt to her, and you blew it. You've got to learn some restraint and self-control and not just blurt out every emotion you have verbally.

• Like 1
  • Author
Lebronjames000

I know for a fact 100% if i call her or text her she'll always reply she jus plays hard to get when i try to get her and she tells me how 'happy' she is with her new bf. i see right thru her and dont believe it

SoThatHappened

You're young. Focus on attaining goals, dreams, etc.

Very rarely do people marry who they dated at your age. You and your ex have soooo much more to learn and experience before you're truly ready to settle down.

She also sounds unstable. At the very least, she sounds manipulative.

I think she's stringing you along. Getting her cake (from you) and eating it too (from her current bf).

The last five FB posts: are you sure they're directed toward you? That's kinda what's throwing me off (and I'm sure they're throwing you off).

As stated in other replies, your best bet is to distance yourself. Don't check up on her in any way. Ignore everything that doesn't involve her explicitly asking for reconciliation.

I see a back and forth, push and pull between you and her in the future... IF you allow it. Don't allow it.

• Like 1